Honda GTP Integra World Championship - Season II Champion: NEPALII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 972 comments
  • 46,418 views

Grand Finale: Nurb 24H or Spa?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
MÜLE_9242;6126449
I'll be at work by then. :(

Sorry, even if I started uploading now and killed my internet it would take at least 2-3 hours with daytime internet traffic. :(

Plus I believe the Z06RM race is on shortly, and I can't upload while racing.
 
I saw a lot of action starting from the back. First Mule having an off, then bdubclub did a nose dive into the wall in front of me. Nepal tried to make a pass on me having just come out of the pits, and with cold tires you can guess how that ended. We banged fenders a couple times, and I made an incredible save to keep it going in one direction. :eek:

You also dived on me at the last chicane, luckily it wasnt too strong the hit and we both kept going. It was rough, but no harm done, I believe. I was trying to bumpdraft to see if we could catch CSL, but his pace was just too good. Great racing from you, CSL, GV and Wiifreak. 👍
 
You also dived on me at the last chicane, luckily it wasnt too strong the hit and we both kept going.

I'll let you know, and also mention it so that everyone else can see it, but I'm not the kind of person to dive into a corner on someone if I don't think I can do it without making contact. I did forget about that until you mentioned it, but yes it may have looked that way but the reality was I really missed my braking point and swerved to the right to avoid slamming into the back of you.

Sorry if it looked different than that.
 
I'll let you know, and also mention it so that everyone else can see it, but I'm not the kind of person to dive into a corner on someone if I don't think I can do it without making contact. I did forget about that until you mentioned it, but yes it may have looked that way but the reality was I really missed my braking point and swerved to the right to avoid slamming into the back of you.

Sorry if it looked different than that.

No harm done, man. At first I thought it was an attempt to overtake, but you just explained that you missed your braking point and that's fine. Sorry if you thought I was accusing you of anything. Im not. Either way, no harm done in my opinion 👍.
 
Great racing by everyone. I enjoyed that run with the leading group, althoug my tyres died way before yours did, so I couldn't tag along for much longer. However, the tactic I ran wasn't that bad, and it allowed me to have a go at the podium.

Which brings me to... hell, incredible last lap, NEPAL. This last lap at Spa was one of, if not the most thrilling experience I've been through in GT5 👍 .

It's been an incredible first season for me in GT5, and I've learnt a lot from you all. I'm looking forward to more racing with you guys, to Honda GTP Integra World Championship Season 3 and to learning even more in other series :D . You've opened my eyes to a whole new world, and I wan to thank every driver here!
 
Been there done that, in the same bus stop chicane myself, rough spot to brake late at, nowhere much to go. :scared:

Congrats on being series champ Nep, excellent driving all series long. :cheers:
 
Which brings me to... hell, incredible last lap, NEPAL. This last lap at Spa was one of, if not the most thrilling experience I've been through in GT5 👍 .

Great battle GV. Well done on that 3rd place. 👍
 
Here's the sequence of events with Nepal. No big deal really, just thought I would post up some pics. :)

1) Pulls out to pass.
2) We make contact.
3) Weeee. :lol:

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_9.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_10.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_11.jpg
 
It seems I seriously overestimated upload time, not that I'm complaining. :)
Looks like about 30 minutes is all it'll take.

IIRC, there will be some lag around laps 12-18ish, I got "visitors" I didn't expect, that always somehow seem to "need" to use my internet for the length of their visit, the hell with what I'm doing...
rant.gif


NTSC Spa Replay
 
Last edited:
Okay, thank you.

I'll keep this thread open. Feel free to discuss things you'd like to see / like taken out for Season 3. I was planning on having rolling starts, but after the debacle that was the PURE race yesterday, I'm scrapping that.


Also, Nepalii, you win a car from the NCD up to 1,000,000 credits. I think Wiifreak and Aderrrm get 2nd and third in the points, but I'll have to confirm that.
 
MÜLE_9242;6129001
Okay, thank you.

I'll keep this thread open. Feel free to discuss things you'd like to see / like taken out for Season 3. I was planning on having rolling starts, but after the debacle that was the PURE race yesterday, I'm scrapping that.


Also, Nepalii, you win a car from the NCD up to 1,000,000 credits. I think Wiifreak and Aderrrm get 2nd and third in the points, but I'll have to confirm that.
As I've said before, I'm a big fan of grid starts, lower speed entering first corner, and draft doesn't kick in right away. :)

Honestly Mule, I can't see anything to change, except maybe dropping the power a little bit. Just my personal preference on that, I like closer to the 250HP range myself.
Great series, set up and run very well imo.👍
 
i like the current specs as they are very near real life S2000 regs :sly: (except the weight is to low)
 
I think the car has the right weight-power balance. I wouldn't change it, to be honest. If I come across any good idea, I'll tell you, but so far I don't have anything, really.
 
lol i know remember why i love mules serieses and WSGTC, stupid idiotic room host in another series wouldnt wait 2 mins for me to get back in the room, the even funnier part? im leading and have won all the races so far :lol: i prefer losing to better drivers than winning against slow smug ones who cant handle losing so start the race before i return :lol:
 
which one? lol
 
I would just have one request for next year, Grand Valley Raceway.
That is all, carry on.
 
I already own all the cars from NCD apart from a few NASCARs but that doesnt really count. If I can receive fully tuned cars, then I would like a fully tuned Lambo Gallardo. If not, just send me Kaz's GTR. 👍

As for changes, I think there is too much HP on the Integra. This is a FF car, and it eats front tires a lot. Either keep the same HP, or decrease it. Do not increase it please :lol:.
 
i strongly disagree nep the car has perfect power i mean this is basicaly a touring car and touring cars have 300bhp+ these days so 295bhp is the perfect amount in such a great fwd car :p
 
MÜLE_9242;6119035
Nah, we're going to have a season 3. I know attendance hasn't been the greatest this season, but with Spec 2, and a lot of good guys coming back, surely we'll be able to get some people back for a third season.

Season 3 will be after the Miatas, for sure. I'll let you all know when I get it up.

I don't see a need for changing the spec. Sure it's a bit rough on tires, but we rarely need more than two pits stops and often one does the trick. While I'm not sure how well this could be implemented, tightening up the spec to include some of the tuning items (transmission, suspension, downforce, or brakes) may make the series more accessible. These kind of restrictions may not work for a series like this though.

As for the start time of season 3, I think I'd like to take a break from the Integra for a while. I love the car just as much as the next guy, but I need to stretch my legs and try out some other whips. I feel that a rear wheel drive car is in order for myself.

Just sharing my thoughts. Do what you have to do.
 
As for the start time of season 3, I think I'd like to take a break from the Integra for a while. I love the car just as much as the next guy, but I need to stretch my legs and try out some other whips. I feel that a rear wheel drive car is in order for myself.

Miata! :D

Also, if MULE doesn't mind I have an idea for a spec series using the new Challenger TC if he wants to collaborate on it or something...
 
id be up for that RT keep me posted on that one :D:tup:
 
Honestly, I'd like to do something with the RX-7 TC. Easily my favourite out of all the new cars.

As for the Challenger, it was the first DLC car I took out, and I remember not liking it much, and haven't touched it since. I'll have to try it out again.
 
Weird, my first spin in it was at Spa and I had a blast. Might depend greatly on which track you tested it at.
 
I love the RX7, sounds nice and its "naughty" when you are driving. It tends to oversteer when you least expect it. It would be a nice series, using this car. 👍
 
I was thinking I'd be up for a series with that car, so count me in. I already have my car painted in my classic colors :D
 
MÜLE_9242;6139399
Honestly, I'd like to do something with the RX-7 TC. Easily my favourite out of all the new cars.

As for the Challenger, it was the first DLC car I took out, and I remember not liking it much, and haven't touched it since. I'll have to try it out again.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do this. The RX-7 is all I drove in prologue (split screen versus against by buddy with DS3's and $5 bets per race) and I haven't had a chance to really get to know it in GT5. I took it out for a very brief spin and it felt pretty good. Maybe it could even be a complete spec series like FMSC. Maybe.

I feel I would enjoy the RX-7 TC more than the Challenger TC .
 
If/when I go for it, I'll likely allow suspension tuning, etc, but keep the cars at the stock horsepower (including oil change and break-in).

But seriously, this car is epic. I might just make it a Saturday series with same-day qualifying like season 1 of the Integras, and have some overlap with the Miatas. Probably just a 4, 5 or 6 race season, too. Nothing big.

(Also, you guys might kill me for saying this, but the Prius TC is actually fun to drive, CVT and all)
 
Last edited:
Any chance of an updated championship table mule?
 
Back