Honda NSX LM GT2(from GT1) in GT5??

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAWEL17
  • 4 comments
  • 2,849 views

PAWEL17

Premium
Messages
2,126
Messages
PAWEL17
Is it? in GT5 as a premium car? I didn't realise it till just recently...hope you know what im talking about, but my favourite GT1 car in GT5 as a premium :D
 
No. The NSX RM looks somewhat similar to that car, but less so than the NSX LM that is already in the game (which was directly based on the NSX LM from the mid-90s).
 
Last edited:
Toronado
No. The NSX RM looks somewhat similar to that car, but less so than the NSX LM that is already in the game (which was directly based on the NSX LM from the mid-90s).

Ahhh, but i could of sworn it was the same thing....so your saying that it is based on the gt2 le mans racer, and less o. The GT1 car? I need photos.
 
I think the NSX RM looks like the NSX GT2. You can see the similarity especially when you paint the NSX red. It's just missing the livery.
 
It's the NSX RM, the decals are in the right place it's just missing the actual livery, although I think it's nothing more than a visual similarity.
 
Back