Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car/ Toyota Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skyline_R34
  • 41 comments
  • 1,852 views
Messages
113
United States
United States
I'm looking for these cars so tell me what you would like in return...
 
I have both these cars, what lmp, rare, or race cars do you have and are willing to offer?
 
Shelby Cobra 427
Citroen C4 WRC
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Amuse Carbon R (R34)
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
BMW M3 GTR
 
I have the supra
can trade for nomad diablo
pm please
 
A Diablo for a Supra?!? Not in any lifetime of mines.
 
The NOMAD is on Special Event Market for 991k or something. So it isn't as rare now.

I have the LM Road Car for trade today.
 
So u want the Diablo for the NSX? If so, then consider it a done deal.
 
By the way, I might add, why have you made 3 threads all looking for the same car? Unable to bump? ^_^
 
I was offering different cars but I guess you're right. Next time I will bump.
 
I have all of the cars you listed, do you have anything else to trade for the nsx-r road?
 
I got a HKS Genki Sylvia and a Level 17 Ticket but I am hesitant to give them up. Let me see what else I got...
 
Also got a RUF RGT '00, HPA Motorsports Stage II R32, Lotus Espirit Sport 250, Nissan GT-R Concept, Spoon S2000...
 
i have the LM NSX,will take a schimwagen from NCD and shelby?or we can work out a deal.PM me if its cool?
 
Also got a RUF RGT '00, HPA Motorsports Stage II R32, Lotus Espirit Sport 250, Nissan GT-R Concept, Spoon S2000...


I have all of those cars!
 
ill take an lmp (lm or race car) for my lm nsx, which ones u got?
 
Have the Supra, offer anything reasonable.
 
Now have a listed garage. Check out my sig.
 
How about the Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70?
 
Already have one, any other offers?
 
Take a look at my garage and see if anything attracts u.
 
I could trade the Supra for your 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08. Add me on PSN.
 
Last edited:
Did u check my garage? I don't have that car.
 
I just did a search and it is definitely not there.
 
Come on, someone has to be willing to give up an NSX
 
How can I tell what cars you own?
 
If u look below in my sig, u will notice I have a link to my garage.
 
Back