Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car/ Toyota Supra RZ '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skyline_R34
  • 41 comments
  • 1,852 views
Take it you don't want to trade your FT-86 for the Supra?
 
do u have NASCAR Gamespot or Stealth Cars ?
 
Check my garage. I have no stealth/gamespot cars but I do have a nascar.
 
I am still trading the NSX-R LM Road Car. If you can get a Merc CLK GTR road car I would trade for that. I don't think they're difficult to get (AMG Special Event iirc)
 
Can someone tell me the level number of this car please?
 
I mean Honda NSX-R LM Road Car.
 
No I was referring to the Benz. I dont see any road version for a Benz on the car list.
 
Anyone interested in a Ford GT '02? Just popped up in my UCD.
 
Got the Supra already. Still want an NSX.
 
Back