Ny
pasha19988
PS3 FTW
Will offer one of the following
5-Matte Blacks
5-Gold or Silver Chrome
Lvl tickets I have: 12,24,23,1000,BDay ticket 1989

I can trade today!

look 19988pasha my ofter is better because it will be 0/0/0 he might give you a used car with alot of miles on it so think hard as you can before you trade with him and I promise you that you will have this car by tomorrow

look 19988pasha my ofter is better because it will be 0/0/0 he might give you a used car with alot of miles on it so think hard as you can before you trade with him and I promise you that you will have this car by tomorrow

sorry but the trade was already done
and a car with miles means it is broken in which is really good for me instead of a 0/0/0/0 I will trade for something else I'am collecting Aston Martins again so I already have the V8 vantage and the Vanquish '04 and both premiums (V12 and DB9)

Last edited:
Ok mate, I'll send a message when I add you saying why I added you just so you know :)

sorry but the trade was already done
and a car with miles means it is broken in which is really good for me instead of a 0/0/0/0 I will trade for something else I'am collecting Aston Martins again so I already have the V8 vantage and the Vanquish '04 and both premiums (V12 and DB9)

ok if you want 0/0/0 of NSX-R LM Road Car reply me back to my post however I might not trust you because what you just did that you post a new thread on here make me think you don't trust my deal at all

ok if you want 0/0/0 of NSX-R LM Road Car reply me back to my post however I might not trust you because what you just did that you post a new thread on here make me think you don't trust my deal at all

Its is not that I dont trust you is that I thought you already made the deal with some one because Rob192005 said After reading op properly,if you go with me,just send it when you can Sir.and I will match Pottert's offer,Mattes I can send tomorrow,the ticket I can send June 4th take your pick as I have all level tickets.(if it matters my levels are in my sig.)

Its is not that I dont trust you is that I thought you already made the deal with some one because Rob192005 said After reading op properly,if you go with me,just send it when you can Sir.and I will match Pottert's offer,Mattes I can send tomorrow,the ticket I can send June 4th take your pick as I have all level tickets.(if it matters my levels are in my sig.)

Didn't mean to cause trouble,good luck.👍

Last edited:

If I make it official trade with Rob I will booked the trade on my thread at my first page... however it still open on those days... right now I think I will got booked on the May28th and May29th...I try too booked a trade with you at May30th for don't send me anything after May28th was pass or I come back talk to you again... I will try my best to booked you at May30th for trade

If I make it official trade with Rob I will booked the trade on my thread at my first page... however it still open on those days... right now I think I will got booked on the May28th and May29th...I try too booked a trade with you at May30th for don't send me anything after May28th was pass or I come back talk to you again... I will try my best to booked you at May30th for trade

What I will do is send 5 paints now,you specified Matte dark red and Matte Yellow,my next available date for sending a ticket is the 4th of June so I will send a level ticket of your choice then,and you can send the NSX when you can.

Silver10

Dude I already got the car?

Back