Honda S800 RSC Race Car One Make Race (Series Or No Series?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 105 comments
  • 8,408 views
Thanks Lawrance, I'll buy the car and start setting it up 👍
 
I would like to participate! Psn: Nic-KL
 
Ford. Since we are gaining so much interest would you be willing to host?
 
Damn, I'd really like to join, but the time difference makes it impossible. Meh.
 
I've got lobbies open running old school stuff like this all the time. Feel free to add me and just hop in when you can
 
Got the car up in horse power but not in PP. Its only at 405. Any more suggestions.?

Adjust front & rear aero

PS: I ran it about 30 mins and its not down in HP at all since the oil change.
 
Sounds like fun, count me in :-)
 
Add me please...
 
Hop in a lobby with me and we'll see if we can figure it out Agro.

And I'll write ya in cenk. We got plenty of space.

if i can add more down force in GT AUTO then im all set. Thanks for the help!
 
Agroracer10
Glad see some of my countrymen here! You guys know were Aurora, ontario is? im from there.moved here a few years ago. see you guys on the track

Yep, I'm in Toronto and have friends from Aurora (I haven't actually been there, though...).
 
Yes JL ill host i dont mind at all. Add me as well guys, update the OP with my info as the host.
 
Just did some practice laps online. This is going to be a fun race! I love this car...although the tires make it pretty easy to drive. Didnt have to touch the suspension.
 
This is a GREAT way to level the playing field. i cant wait for this race. see who the drivers are!
 
Glad see some of my countrymen here! You guys know were Aurora, ontario is? im from there.moved here a few years ago. see you guys on the track

I was born in Newmarket, spent my first 5 years in Bradford before moving to the Big Smoke. My brother lives in Richmond Hill...so yeah, I know where Aurora is...lol.

I hope to get a chance to tune this car up before tomorrow night. Anyone run any laps yet so I know what to shoot for?
 
Last edited:
Tomorrow night, and make sure you have added 200MphFord/ThisGuy70 as he will be hosting.

And I wanna say I was running 1:38's at Laguna, but I could be mistaken.
 
1:38's at 407 pp...I've got some work to do...lol.
 
I'm scratching my head to remember what my lap times were...but that does seem a bit fast for online physics, racing hard tires, and 407pp.
 
chuyler1
I'm scratching my head to remember what my lap times were...but that does seem a bit fast for online physics, racing hard tires, and 407pp.

Does everyone want to do say many laps on one course or maybe 5 laps on a few different courses?
 
I'm preparing for the 15 laps at Laguna. After the first race I can stick around for some 5 lappers on other tracks.
 
Ok sounds good. We had a good 5 lap stint at Laguna which ended up being very fun. It was interesting to watch some of our cars get unsettled in the Corkscrew and watch them spin out while i happily flew by them. This car actually will give if you push it too hard so good luck everyone.
 
Was that a jab at me there? :p
If I do recall in those last four laps I gained back those 12 seconds and passed you in the last couple corners ;)

I could be wrong about the 38's. I'll go run a few more here in a bit and report back.
 
JLawrence
Was that a jab at me there? :p
If I do recall in those last four laps I gained back those 12 seconds and passed you in the last couple corners ;)

I could be wrong about the 38's. I'll go run a few more here in a bit and report back.

Hehehe a jab at you and a couple others i cant remember. I just remember powering through the Corkscrew while everyone else was taking it at a safer speed.
 
Ok. An absolutely perfect lap will be about a 1:41.5xx (Without draft). My best from today thus far is a 1:42.024, but I had one in the bag that was a little better than a tenth faster until I got loose coming out of the last corner, and just as i am typing this Agro turned a 1:41.8
 
That sounds closer to what I was getting. I think a 1:41 flat is possible w/o draft but the tire temps have to be just right.

I tried messing around with different settings for power, ballast, and aero (including both turbos). Nothing gave much of an edge though. I always got stuck at around 90-91 mph midway up the hill between turn 6 and the corkscrew.
 
Last edited:
Update on last post. Agro just hit a 1:41.5, so chuyler, I'm thinkin you're right.
 
If you've got a spot...Count me in JL. I think we're already friends, but I could be mistaken.
 
Last edited:
There's definitely room for ya dude. I don't think you've added my new account (GTP_SpitRacer), but in any case, make sure you add ThisGuy70 as he is hosting.
 
Back