Malydiabel Messages 179 Essex Messages Malydiabel & F4Il3N-_-4NG3L Oct 1, 2012 #1 Honda Weider HSV-010 (Super GT) '11 [DLC] is put through it's paces on Nurburgring Nordschleife. Enjoy guys!
Honda Weider HSV-010 (Super GT) '11 [DLC] is put through it's paces on Nurburgring Nordschleife. Enjoy guys!
Felix Messages 481 Hereford Messages Fellix79 Oct 3, 2012 #2 Utter stunning lap there! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent with driving "The Ring" . Did you alter anything on the setup of the car?
Utter stunning lap there! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent with driving "The Ring" . Did you alter anything on the setup of the car?
Malydiabel Messages 179 Essex Messages Malydiabel & F4Il3N-_-4NG3L Oct 3, 2012 #3 Felix79 Utter stunning lap there! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent with driving "The Ring" . Did you alter anything on the setup of the car? Click to expand... Thank you! . I'm sure you're great, just play with different settings/ cars & tune them up to what suits the track . Yeah, I changed the aerodynamics, transmission, LSD, suspension & brakes
Felix79 Utter stunning lap there! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent with driving "The Ring" . Did you alter anything on the setup of the car? Click to expand... Thank you! . I'm sure you're great, just play with different settings/ cars & tune them up to what suits the track . Yeah, I changed the aerodynamics, transmission, LSD, suspension & brakes
Hotrails17 Messages 199 559 Messages Hotrails Messages Hotrails17 Oct 18, 2012 #4 Great driving there Maly, very smooth transitions with snappy responses What kind of driving setup are you using right now?
Great driving there Maly, very smooth transitions with snappy responses What kind of driving setup are you using right now?