600PP GT500 Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 239 comments
You must attack them, when you do that every now and then you will get it right and you will know you can do it faster.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. ;)

Don't worry men, I attack the crap out of them, I've even been airbourne over the 🤬 corkscrew. Went in there hard and hit it and the damn thing lifted completely off the track. Thought the PS3 blew up at first.:scared::lol::cheers:

I just got to get that dam corner right the next one after the corckscrew, and then I will be in the 1:15s and for some reason I have becoming scared of that corner now mate, and I am starting to pull my hair out now.
Sean-Connery_hair-pelado_antesydespues.com.ar.jpg

As you can see Fordie I'm in the same boat. How I can miss my best time by .032, .028. .009, .006, .004, .003 is beyond me. Next I'm gonna start on my goatee!!:lol::lol:

Hi Joe
I use it because i used it last gt500 time trial too i tested one time the base model but the Raybrig feels a bit better

Hey IMMORTALPILOT,

Thanks very much for answering and for not 'staying untouchable' 👍.
Guess you've read the last pages and noticed that a lot of people wondered if there's a difference between the cars
( and what kind of ) ... and I just couldn't think of any reason why to not ask you directly ;).
I've only used the Base model up 'til now so there's no experience here, but if you say it's a matter of 'feel' for you, that's perfectly fine I think.
Be sure, me and a million other guys would love to get your support time after time, so again thank you.

Btw Who's that guy on your avatar picture :confused: ?

Last edited:
Hey you guy's well done on your improvements,i can't buy anytime at all.knowing there is a bit more there sux.I am all good until the bottle opener then it's you know :lol: Also while i'm here if any of you want an uncompetitive person on ya list just add me lisanorm.

:cheers:
I have just send you a FR to you 👍.

Hey you guy's well done on your improvements,i can't buy anytime at all.knowing there is a bit more there sux.I am all good until the bottle opener then it's you know :lol: Also while i'm here if any of you want an uncompetitive person on ya list just add me lisanorm.

Don't put yourself down, you're not that uncompetitive - you're nearly a second ahead of me! :lol:

And I'm using your great tune too......

Weider HSV-010 '11

600pp 575 bhp 1100 kg 50:50 weight R.H Tyres

Body: 400/580 no body Rig

Power: high Turbo @ 81.6 % Do not change oil

Diff: 8/11/5

Trans: F.G. 3000 Top speed min, 1st 5868 2nd 4212 3rd 3464 4th 2897 5th 2431 6th 2055 F.G. 2530 or a bit less

Susp: 70/64 min/14.00 1/1 1/2 7/7 0/0 -0.04/-0.30 Brakes 6/7

I have reached a time of 1:15.735 with a tad more there.

Don't know if you will like it
icon_e_confused.gif
Have fun all and happy frustrations
icon_e_surprised.gif

All of your GT500 tunes are good, including this one. Cheers for posting it.:cheers:

I think I got a sloppy (my driving, not your tune) 16.8 after about 10 laps (tripled my total laps!) but then my eyes started glazing over. No discipline to try and tidy up my TT laps.:indiff:

I'd be happy to have you on my list Lisa but I'm afraid you'd be blocking my corners too often with your blue line.

If you are prepared to play with only one hand I'd reconsider. :)

Another thing is, the new game comes out in a few weeks and I'll be buying a PS4 (like my kids have) to go with it and doubt I'll be doing many Seasonals then. Unless the game is crapola of course.

Anyway, Roosters playing the Cowboys, gotta go.

Back