600PP GT500 Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 239 comments
1:15.485

0.2 in the pocket but the second to last turn is still my headache to take care of...

@legger27 @Retiree I would recommend to be relaxed and enjoy the Laguna Seca slalom... and the faster time will easily come.

ciao

Here we go again @lfm58
Smell my burning rubber :D !

1.15.444 and P41 atm ( ODO 630 km )

Ciao signiore ...

Hope you gotta dig deep to find these 0.2 sec :sly:.

Last edited:
You guys are more entertaining than actually driving. I can't bring myself to start spending an hour shaving tenths at the moment. Especially after an eleven hour work day!

Would be great though having you on board of our party-ship :gtpflag:.

Yeah... I do a few seasonal races in underpowered cars to warm up a little for a few quick matches, then I'm spent. I throw produce crap around for 4 hours at the shop, throw it in the truck, then drive the truck around for hours throwing all that stuff around again into coolers. Making people happy and yelling at traffic. Good times. It used to be, wake up whenever, do nothing, drive GT6 all day and night drinking beer, repeat. For 2.5 years!

Yeah... I do a few seasonal races in underpowered cars to warm up a little for a few quick matches, then I'm spent. I throw produce crap around for 4 hours at the shop, throw it in the truck, then drive the truck around for hours throwing all that stuff around again into coolers. Making people happy and yelling at traffic. Good times. It used to be, wake up whenever, do nothing, drive GT6 all day and night drinking beer, repeat. For 2.5 years!

First time you gave us details, as far as I know :) 👍 !

Sounds like you're unhappy but isn't it a step forward ? Always thought having a job is something desirable ...

... I throw produce crap around for 4 hours at the shop, throw it in the truck, then drive the truck around for hours throwing all that stuff around again into coolers. Making people happy and yelling at traffic. ...

I did exactly this ^ after school when trying to make a living with music and money never was enough. A little patience, you'll get used to it. Will be less time but for sure enough energy to do some serious racing 👍 !
As a side-effect, you'll soon look like a body-builder, isn't that cool :lol: ?

... Left for work at 6 got home 5.30 or 6, ...

I'm doing this since 25 years ... and I think I'm not the worst GT driver around. Chin up, Cory ;) !

You're so right Jeje, I've never seen a tt with so many .0xxs or .00xs. Yesterday on just one of the many instances, I was .031 ahead going into the last sector but failed by .061. No wonder I drinks a bit!!:cheers::cheers:

Hee hee, Joe needs a Rocket!!:D

Edit: I have believed the timing in this game is pretty willy- nilley for a long time now, just now I think it proved it.
The amount of times I have hit the left up the hill .4 or .5 ahead and I believe nailing the corkscrew only to have it tell me I'm anything up to .8 behind is pretty unbelievable and now I think it is.
I just went through the left hander .152 behind and exiting the screw had a big tail wag, first to the left then the right, had to ease off to catch it and then it told me I was .357 ahead!!!
What a load of:censored:🤬.

Last edited:
Cheater up front, possibly the "you know who" idiot.

P1 cheater:
p1.jpg

P2 cheater:
p2.jpg

IMMORTAL:
ip.jpg

Yes, he's using wider tyres, something that is not available without cheat.

We dont recognize the name, but as he is brazilian, most of us know who he is anyway, as he ALWAYS uses this exact trick.
He is a troll, hence why I dont want to mention his name, they want the attention.

Thanks for answering ... and investigating 👍.
No doubt here that you're right, but you might take this v as some friendly advice :

If you use picts for such a comparison, you should be a bit more precise with the camera-to-car-relation
( distance, angles ) and focal length ... which is very time-consuming, I know :boggled: .
In fact, at first and second look, IMMORTAL's tires look the widest :).

Watch the laps from the first 2 cheaters guys they over 10kmh slower on the straight than me and iam using full DF.
Also check the sector times where both gain the whole time, its easy to see they have much more grip.

Haven't watched yet but I'm sure @ERAZER and you are right, no doubt about it 👍. I also know at least one of them and have watched older replays.
All I wanted to point out was that these picts are quite irritating at a first look imo, to say the least. You don't think so ?

TRL_IMMORTAL , I just watched your replay and offcourse you did a super job again , but it made me think about or should I say wondering on how many laps you mess up before you hit that perfect lap ?

TRL_IMMORTAL , I just watched your replay and offcourse you did a super job again , but it made me think about or should I say wondering on how many laps you mess up before you hit that perfect lap ?

Of course it takes time to get the perfect lap but thats for everyone and on my replay you can see which lap i did one lap before 1.14.50 and i had many from this laps and 4 too

Back