HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
HondaElement
Sorry, I have not been paying much attention, I have only been able to reply quickly. We can do a trade now if you want.

well at least some answer :) Ok so we are doing this trade: my pink x2010 and Gt R gt academy for your pescarolo courage judd gv5 race car 04 and courage c60 peugeot race car 03. i will starting to send the car after reset tomorrow to you, and you can send the car to me when your slot is free. thanks, will send you PM.
 
I can trade you the gt '02 or audi r8 lms if you want to trade now
I would like the zonda c12s 7.3

If you can trade right now I will trade with you, I have had people make offers and not follow through, so if you can add me on psn (lovetranquillity) and send me the GT 02 I will send you the zonda after I receive yours.
 
If you can trade right now I will trade with you, I have had people make offers and not follow through, so if you can add me on psn (lovetranquillity) and send me the GT 02 I will send you the zonda after I receive yours.
I will be there in one minute. I have my own garage and know what a hassle that is. Plus I'm in a rush, lol.
 
if your s2000 lm is blue/black i have a Mitsubishi STARION Rally Car
 
Thanks, I will send in a few minutes, I am stuck in a b spec championship, it will be over soon though.
no rush on your end. Just on mine. trying to get to sleep. :grumpy: I already sent and won't go back to get the car until tomorrow.
 
Speed 8 for R8 race car 01?
 
My next open slot is the 4th of March, if you would like any of my future spots please post here, I can no longer trade today.
 
Collection almost complete, taking future reservations, I will soon be trading for paints.
 
hey m8 i will trade my x2010(baby blue) for ur McLaren F1
i have a spot open on tuesday february 22nd at 7pm eastern time
i live in new york
Thank You for your time aston6:)
psn ferrari043
 
hey m8 i will trade my x2010(baby blue) for ur McLaren F1
i have a spot open on tuesday february 22nd at 7pm eastern time
i live in new york
Thank You for your time aston6:)
psn ferrari043

I could do that, but you do realize I do not have any trade openings until march, right?
 
woops my fault didnt read the post throughly
 
What colors do you have for your RX-7 LM Race Car?
 
I do not remember, I can tell you in a few hours when I get home.
 
i have green x2010, want the 390 race car
 
i have green x2010, want the 390 race car

What day do you want, you do realize my next opening is not until march right?
 
I have X2010 Neon Orange... for Ford GT40 '69, Buggatti Veyron and Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
 
:// how about 2 for 2... ur ford and bugatti for my X2010 and mini cooper?? :Dxx (i know it sounds stupid but its sensible)

No thanks, I have plenty of minis and I can get an x2010 from someone else.
 
I have a Honda Element but Black, which particular paint do you want on it? Perhaps I might have the paint...
 
I have a Honda Element but Black, which particular paint do you want on it? Perhaps I might have the paint...

The elements are unpaintable so I need ones that come in the colors already.
 
Last edited:
Another trade completed, open to new offers.
 
HondaElement
thesrdic
Hi just wonder what colour the wing mirrors are on your '03 and '04 pescarlo racers, if green i'd be happy to trade a bright/neon orange x2010 for one of them

03 is green, 04 is also green. Do not mean to be rude but on my thread I said on the first page

"Do Not Private Message Me unless it is to confirm our trade. If you private message me with offers I will ignore you, post all offers on my thread."

Post in my thread since it is easier for me to keep track of everything and so my Inbox does not fill up. Thanks.
Sorry about the pm, im so tired im not thinking straight, but yeah orange x1 for the '04 pescarlo? I dont think I've got any trades lined up at all so whenever is fine
 
Sorry about the pm, im so tired im not thinking straight, but yeah orange x1 for the '04 pescarlo? I dont think I've got any trades lined up at all so whenever is fine

No problem. I can do that, my next spot for trade is March 5th, if you can tell I am pretty much booked.
 
Collection almost complete, still open spots.
 
I'm looking for these cars you have:

SIRION CX 4WD (J) '98
MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) '85
3000GT SR (J) '95
3000GT SR (J) '98
PRIMERA 20V '01

BUT...they must be absolutely perfect (0 miles, and 0 switches). Can you let me know if any of these are? Thanks.
 
Back