HondaFanatic's Gallery 3/15 "Edge Special" plus friends

Then i modded up a Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 and took it out against supercars, It won fairly easy. but it was a fun race!

volvo.jpg

volvo1.jpg

volvo2.jpg

volvo3.jpg

volvo4.jpg

volvo5.jpg

volvo6.jpg

Then I found the TRIAL CELICA SS-II in my UCD, i figured why not, It looked cool. Fully modded puts down 400 Hp and think it may give my Type R's a run for its money ;)

trial.jpg

trial1.jpg

trial2.jpg

trial3.jpg

trial4.jpg

trial5.jpg

trial6.jpg

CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA

Acquired in a trade. Haven't really driving it much cept in practice modes. seemed slow on Special Stage Route 7.

wrx.jpg

wrx2.jpg

wrx3.jpg

wrx4.jpg

wrx5.jpg

wrx6.jpg

Last but not least in this update, Is the 09 GT-R. Figured I held out long enough. I might as well buy one. In a Blue Pearl with Bronze TE-37's. Some shots looks purple though

gtr.jpg

gtr1.jpg

gtr2.jpg

gtr3.jpg

gtr4.jpg

gtr5.jpg

gtr6.jpg

gtr7.jpg

gtr8.jpg

gtr9.jpg

Thanks Guys :)

JDM, I agree, i love Ring shots, but seems I like everyone else better lol Like the F1 LM set on page 6, I didn't like any I shot

NBDSIGNZ, I love that little car!

Last edited:
The Impreza Cusco shots look great, and the Insight photos, especially the one with the wheel reflecting in the puddle are magnificent!
The Vanqush shots are impressive too, I've had a bit of brain freeze, and can't remember the name of the track you shot it on right now... But there's some spots on that track that are awesome for photo ops, and you seem to have nailed a few of them 👍

The Vanquish shots are awesome :)

The S60 is a real monster actually, handles well for a front-driver too. I use it online to beat supercar-wielding noobs.

Just a heads up, when your taking a picture of a moving car and your looking at it from the side or so that you can see the wheels, you should try putting it into mode 2 (in the panning options) it makes the car look much better, mostly the wheels.

Love the Insight set... tempted in to getting one myself now:drool:

Also the 4th shot of the FTO touring car... what a viewpoint:tup: Really nice shots everywhere you look.

Back