Hong Kong Cars **1st July Update** WARNING: 56k Meltdown!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 198 comments
  • 9,736 views
Actually, Yorkshire is about 70% town.


So there.:D
But feel free to have a pop at Cornwall:D
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Hang on a minute. There's something fishy going on here. The Yorkshiremen are slowly beginning to take over the world!!! Leave us be. We don't want your sheep, stone walls, mint cake, cosy pubs or beautiful countryside! :eek:

...but I'll take one of those Gallardos off your hands! :D
I've never even heard of mint cake!
I don't like sheep (Too much wool. What are they hiding?)
Stone walls are uncomfortable to sit on and give out blisters like "candy".
I'm too young to be in a "cosy pub"
And beautiful countryside? Perhaps, but power stations ruin some of it.

But whilst we're in the spirit of stereotyping, I think you live in a pagoda, wear a kimono dress, and drink tea and saki all day. But at night, you secretly sneak out to be a geisha!


And if this thread is 'gay' without pics, then let it be 'gay'.
Gay is the new straight!
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
I've never even heard of mint cake!
I don't like sheep (Too much wool. What are they hiding?)
Stone walls are uncomfortable to sit on and give out blisters like "candy".
I'm too young to be in a "cosy pub"
And beautiful countryside? Perhaps, but power stations ruin some of it.

But whilst we're in the spirit of stereotyping, I think you live in a pagoda, wear a kimono dress, and drink tea and saki all day. But at night, you secretly sneak out to be a geisha!





Gay is the new straight!

:lol: hahaha you're only a couple of thousand miles out, ultrabeat! But I'm sure that was irony ;)

And you're right: gay is soooooo the new straight! :p

EDIT: Oh, you don't like the Cornish? Well bugger off back to Yorkshire you daft as a carrot half scraped grockle else I'll give ye the old keel haul! Kernow bys vyken! :lol:
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Leave us be. We don't want your sheep, stone walls, mint cake, cosy pubs or beautiful countryside! :eek:

Sheep = Wales, New Zealand.
Stone Walls = Gay campaign group or Cumbria/Northumberland.
Cosy Pubs = Guilty as charged.
Beautiful countryside = Guilty as charged.
Mint cake = L****shire/Cumbria, you git!

I also spotted an Enzo once. In fact it was the third Enzo registered in the UK (and first red one). It was broken down on the A12 and caused a 9-mile tailback of people slowing down and laughing at him.
 
Ok, wrong country.

If you live in Japan, you must have more robots in your house than furniture and sleep in wee capsules :)

And you sound cornish if you say:
Oi loike prutty fluurs in a foild
 
Originally posted by Famine
Sheep = Wales, New Zealand.
Stone Walls = Gay campaign group or Cumbria/Northumberland.
Cosy Pubs = Guilty as charged.
Beautiful countryside = Guilty as charged.
Mint cake = L****shire/Cumbria, you git!

I also spotted an Enzo once. In fact it was the third Enzo registered in the UK (and first red one). It was broken down on the A12 and caused a 9-mile tailback of people slowing down and laughing at him.


Yorkshire/Lancashire, potato/potaato ;)



...Eek! Run away! Famine will not be amused...:eek:
 


yorkshire = five for the digit 5
hull = farve for the same digit !!

I like Yorkshire though - I dont mind the stone walls and I quite like the cosy pubs ( think Im getting old !! )

And although Im far from
gayflag.gif
I quite like the countryside park of yorkshire. I'd rather have that than houses buildings factories etc all over the place !!

Anyways - I've been out today searching for houses for me and our lass ( theres a bit o yorkshire for you !!!) and havent seen ANY car worth mentioning. So come to think of it I dont know why Im posting !! Cos I havent seen any decent cars today !!!

edit

I did see a John Deere tractor though !!!
5lololol.gif
 
Freaky :odd: .

All you midlanders you, you're taking over. Actually I went ot Yorkshire and it just seemed to be rolling hills and trees tractors, and the smell of manoure everywhere etc etc. And funny accents. My cousins are from Yorkshire, and I can't help but laugh :p muwhahhaha. I think the whole Yourkshire accent has to be the third worst accent to have out of the UK, first being Welsh, second being Brummi and thrid being Yorkshire :p ;) . Man I'm opening up a can of whoop ass for myself.....:O

Though Yorkshire does have good pubs. 👍

Cornwall, you're all jammy bast*rds with you beaches and nice wheather :irked: .

(BTW saw nothing impressive today).

Edit: I thought 'lass' was scottish or something.:odd:
 
Originally posted by Famine
Sheep = Wales, New Zealand.
Stone Walls = Gay campaign group or Cumbria/Northumberland.
Cosy Pubs = Guilty as charged.
Beautiful countryside = Guilty as charged.
Mint cake = L****shire/Cumbria, you git!

I also spotted an Enzo once. In fact it was the third Enzo registered in the UK (and first red one). It was broken down on the A12 and caused a 9-mile tailback of people slowing down and laughing at him.

Enzo broke down.....haha:lol:

I think he ran out of fuel:lol:

Ever heard of getting stuck in a 7-series?
 
Or a trac'er?
 
Originally posted by wee_man
Freaky :odd: .

All you midlanders you, you're taking over. Actually I went ot Yorkshire and it just seemed to be rolling hills and trees tractors, and the smell of manoure everywhere etc etc. And funny accents. My cousins are from Yorkshire, and I can't help but laugh :p muwhahhaha. I think the whole Yourkshire accent has to be the third worst accent to have out of the UK, first being Welsh, second being Brummi and thrid being Yorkshire :p ;) . Man I'm opening up a can of whoop ass for myself.....:O

Though Yorkshire does have good pubs. 👍

Cornwall, you're all jammy bast*rds with you beaches and nice wheather :irked: .

(BTW saw nothing impressive today).

Edit: I thought 'lass' was scottish or something.:odd:

You sure are. Welsh accents are awesome. I hate Scouse and Cockney accents. Also those blinking Scottish accents. (Ok I'm bringing up the Scots to once again remind everyone of the 4-0, shoot me. ;))
 
I'm 1/2 Scottish, 1/4 French and 1/4 English.

I feel like making a pie chart!
 
Anyhoo, I've made another thread fo this discussion, so this thread should be used for it's purpose of being a location where we may discuss the motor vehicles we have observed on our travels and in our local areas.
This series of pictures should portay how smug I feel right now.
carolyn-sticking-out-tongue.jpg

Amy%20Sticking%20her%20Tongue%20Out.JPG

tongue-out.jpg

:p
 
What's up with you and cats ultra? :)

I can't come near that list Chaser. But I saw a Cayenne Turbo today. It looks nice, but the steering wheel looks like a chick that hasn't shaved her bikini-line.
 
lol I have made another new pic in the photo forum thread, involving you!
 
ok, when I get my work done over here i'll post some pics I have taken on the Nürburging this summer. You won't believe what cars I've seen there .....
an example :
 

Attachments

  • fa7266b9.jpg
    fa7266b9.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 132
I saw some cool stuff today. Four 360 Spiders, one F50, Around a dozen high-end 911s, about half modified, a couple classic Ferarris, Porsches, and SLs, a new Viper, a 70's mustang and 'vette (both in beautiful condition), a heavily modified RX-8 and 350Z, and more.

These were all cars that will be participating in the 2004 Gumball 3000 Road Rally in may, and were at Mann's Chinese Theater for the premiere of the Gumball 3000 film. (Which, just by chance, I managed to get in to!)
 
hehe when I was in a driving lesson a 350Z came in front of me and I tried to keep up with it but the instructor told me to keep at 30, so it slipped away.... :p

Only other good thing ive seen this past week was a cayenne.
 
lol sorry, I thought you said the only good thing.
Oh.
You did.:odd: :banghead: :confused: :eek: :mad: :lol: :(
 
Today I saw an R34 and a F-50 on the intersate. I almost drove off the road turning and drooling.
 
Toyota Supra TT driving here in Canada in February... theres also a guy that drives his GT2 as a winter beater here in Ottawa
 
Man, I wanna see a Skyline so bad. I've never seen one in my life. I've seen 4 Lamborghini's, 10-20 Ferraris and there is a Lotus Espirit V8 Twin Turbo that lives by my house but not one Skyline.
 
If you REALLY want to see one, try going to Hot Import Nights when it comes to whatever is the big city near you. There are bound to be a few.
 
Alright, what did I see today?

Subaru Impreza WRX STi (blue)
Subaru Impreza WRX STi (white)
Subaru Impreza WRX STi (black)
Mazda RX7 (silver)
Porsche Carrera (blue)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S x2 (black and silver)
BMW E46 M3 (silver)
BMW M3 x2 (the older one - in silver and black)
BMW M5 (blue)
BMW 5 series x5
EVO 8



I think that's it.

:D
 
Most exciting cars I've seen around here:
Ferrari 360
Lotus Esprit (i think thats the one witht the twin turbo v8)
New BMW 5 series
New 7 series

also seen quite a few E46 M3's, porsches (boxster/911), and AMG mercedes (CLK, SLK, etc.)

But by far the coolest car I have ever seen was back home, a 1st gen camaro with a 502 crate motor, red, black racing stripes. And the owner DRIVES it!!.:D
 
Today I saw:
2 Ferrari 360 Modenas
1 TVR Cerbera
1 Ferrari Enzo
3 Porsche 911 C42s
2 Peugeot 206's
1 Noble M12
1 M1 in navy blue
And a partrige in a pear tree.
 
today i saw a dodge magnum :eek: on the road with dealer plates...when are they up for sale because i thought they were like 2005
 
Back