Hong Kong Cars **1st July Update** WARNING: 56k Meltdown!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 198 comments
  • 9,736 views
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Porsche Cayenne S, black speeding in a parking lot.

There are 2 of them in my town, does anyone agree with me that they are butt ugly?
 
Originally posted by eddieturner2002
There are 2 of them in my town, does anyone agree with me that they are butt ugly?
I think they look alright. Just wouldnt want to see the repair bill after a front-end collision.
 
195x Porsche Speedster
Toyota Scion xB :D
About 30 F-body cars.
Viper GTS :drool:
Ferrari 360 Modena :drool:
Lingenfelter Z06 :drool:
Chevy SSR x2 both in red.
the new Pontiac GTO :D :drool:
 
Originally posted by wee_man
Freaky :odd: .

All you midlanders you, you're taking over. Actually I went ot Yorkshire and it just seemed to be rolling hills and trees tractors, and the smell of manoure everywhere etc etc. And funny accents. My cousins are from Yorkshire, and I can't help but laugh :p muwhahhaha. I think the whole Yourkshire accent has to be the third worst accent to have out of the UK, first being Welsh, second being Brummi and thrid being Yorkshire :p ;) . Man I'm opening up a can of whoop ass for myself.....:O

Though Yorkshire does have good pubs. 👍

Cornwall, you're all jammy bast*rds with you beaches and nice wheather :irked: .

(BTW saw nothing impressive today).

Edit: I thought 'lass' was scottish or something.:odd:

Yorkshire accent is the best, and wee_man "our lass" is a very yorkshire phrase indeed !! You might be thinking of "lassie" I think that would be the scottish term you refer to !
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
It's not cheap to own a car in Hong Kong. For this reason people who have cars either have money or a passion for motoring. Today I took a peice of paper and a pen on the bus to work

This list is the result of a return bus journey of 45 minutes each way. That's 90 minutes on the bus and I saw this lot......see if you can do better! ;)

All of these cars were driving on the road, not in showrooms.

E46 BMW M3 (Gold)
Toyota Chaser Tourer-V (White + CF hood)
DC2 Honda Integra Type-R (White)
Mercedes Benz CL600 (Silver)
GD8 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Black)
Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex Edition (Silver)
x16 Toyota Alphard G V6s (Black), (White), (Silver)*
Nissan Fairlady (350Z) (Copper)
Renault Sport Clio V6 (Silver)
Nissan Fairlady (350Z) (Blue)
Honda Accord Euro-R (Grey)
Toyota MR-S (Red)
Toyota Caldina GT-T (White)
Porsche 911 Targa (Red)
Subaru Legacy B4 RSK (Black)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV (White)
DC2 Honda Integra Type-R (Black)
Mercedes Benz SL (Blue)
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution (Black)
Porsche Carrera 4 (993) (Black)
2004 Porsche 911 GT2 (996) (Blue)
Toyota Altezza RS200 (Black)
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T (Silver)
Bentley Turbo R (Black)
Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex Edition (White)
Ferrari 456M (Champagne)
Nissan Figaro (Grey)
Porsche 911 Carrera (996) (Silver)
Honda Accord Si-R (Grey)
Toyota Altezza RS200 (Silver)
2004 Mercedes Benz SL (Silver)
Mitsubishi Pajeo Evolution (Silver)
Audi TT (Yellow)
Aston Martin DB7 (Silver)
Porsche Carrera 4 Convertible (993) (Silver)
Toyota Wish (Black)
Porsche 911 (Black)
Toyota Altezza RS200 (Silver)
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R (Bayshore Blue Re-spray)
Porsche 911 Targa (993) (Silver)
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 (Purple)
Porsche Carrera 4 (993) (Black)
Toyota Celica (Blue)
Toyota Chaser Tourer-V (White)
Toyota Caldina GT-T (Silver)
Subaru Legacy GT-B (Black)
Mitsubishi FTO (Silver)
Toyota Levin (Blue)
Nissan Skyline GT-T (4 door) (Red)
Honda Accord Si-R (Silver)
Nissan Gloria (Infiniti M45) (Silver)
Daihatsu Move Custom Aerodown (White)
Toyota Bb (Black)
Honda S2000 (Silver)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI (Pastel Blue)
Toyota Altezza RS200 (Black)
Toyota Trueno AE111 (White)
Nissan Stagea RS (Yellow)

*Best license plate of the day goes to a black Toyota Alphard G. It just read [ 50 ] Although I did see one on a Mini Cooper S the other day that read [ LE580 ] :D The driver was a bloke though :confused:

EDIT: Sorry, I cut and pasted the Fairlady without changing the colour. The other one I saw was blue. It looked really good, and I'm not a huge fan of the new Fairlady's styling.

EDIT2: Aha, so the Gloria is the Infiniti M45 in the US. Updated.

Umm, so you just happened to recall each and every cool car you saw that day as well as it's color? Wow, you've got a great memory.
 
Originally posted by BigJamesGTI
I dont know about anyone else but I find the list on this post a bit hard to believe - anyway




You thinking along the same lines as me Concept ???

Porsche 996 this morning getting valeted
 
Originally posted by Concept
Umm, so you just happened to recall each and every cool car you saw that day as well as it's color? Wow, you've got a great memory.

:lol:
 
Alpina BMW 3
 

Attachments

  • fb8ed72a.jpg
    fb8ed72a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 88
AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper S (265 hp !)
 

Attachments

  • fc3bac21.jpg
    fc3bac21.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 85
Ugly Subaru Impreza WRX STi
 

Attachments

  • fc3baa56.jpg
    fc3baa56.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by Concept
Umm, so you just happened to recall each and every cool car you saw that day as well as it's color? Wow, you've got a great memory.

Today I took a peice of paper and a pen on the bus to work

Tip: Before you try sarcasm try and read what's been typed otherwise you'll end up looking foolish. Oops! You just did.

EDIT: By the way, nice pics Elvis! :)
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Tip: Before you try sarcasm try and read what's been typed otherwise you'll end up looking foolish. Oops! You just did.

Wow, I look like a fool. Woo.

Quote it for me please, I'm to lazy to go through the posts a second time.
 
Ye... Can someon quot me some random sentences too plez. I'm tired from a hard day
 
Originally posted by Elvis6969
Porsche 911 GT3 RS

This isn't a RS. The RS has no Carrera-Stripe but an GT3 RS-Stripe and rims in the same color as the stripe.

One thing. If somebody sees this car (attachment) please tell me. It was my father's. I hope it's doing well :(

Porsche_GT3_Pic_1.jpg
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
Damn, doesnt work.
No need for that kind of language, Das ist nicht viel gut.
 
Back