Hoonigan Car Pack

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by Master Weasel, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Hoonigan_Car_Pack

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    neddyie118 likes this.
  2. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

Isn't it funny how one of the last pieces of DLC announced and probably released for FH3 was one of the first teased, going back to before the launch of the game?

3. ShawnPhillips

ShawnPhillips

Well look at that, We are getting one last car pack before FM7.

4. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

The only vehicle that interests me is the Blazer, but I still wish for a stock K5.

Everything else is the typical dude bro ***** that Hoonigan seems to make.

5. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Could a mod please fix the typo I made in the title? It's driving me crazy. :lol:

6. ShawnPhillips

ShawnPhillips

7. breyzipp

breyzipp

Are we sure it will be the final one? I would have expected the final one to be a Playground Select pack. Maybe released in September since FM7 is only coming in October. And since FH3 will receive an X1X update later this year I would not think the game is per se EOL once FM7 is out. Turn 10 has been keeping FM6 alive as well the past year with Forza RC and some updates to improve spectator features.

Are we still missing cars from that dev build leak from earlier this year? I'd say there is still more to come, I would think they would otherwise mention that this is the final DLC pack, I think they did that previously.

8. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

A couple. Mainly, the Type 57 Atlantique, the Iron Man Stewart Toyota Truck (Stadium Truck? Baja?) and then the 928 GTS and the 914/6.

breyzipp likes this.
  9. neddyie118

neddyie118

Was the Citroen 2CV leaked also?

10. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

That was the one I was blanking out on, yeah.

neddyie118 likes this.
  11. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Sometimes I scare myself.

I'm liking what I see in there, there's a lot of variety, and despite the dudebro attitude of the brand and the people that represent it, it's still nice to get stuff like that '55.

KiroKai likes this.
  12. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Does it come with a free pack of Monster Drinks if you pre ordered Forza 7?

Minty, Yarf, GTPVenomZombie and 2 others like this.
  13. neddyie118

neddyie118

Maybe be the 2CV will be a barn find on Tuesday.

breyzipp likes this.
  14. deththrasher

deththrasher

they finally add the 964 and its chavved out

yay

15. fortbo

fortbo

Yesssss!!!!!!!!

16. breyzipp

breyzipp

Ooh that would be sweet! And there was an old Toyota as well right? Even though with the latest Toyota news in context of FM7 I don't know if it could make it in still, I hope so. Not having a license for FM7 doesn't mean FH3 cannot continue on its old license plan. In december 2016 a Toyota DLC car was already added as well.

About the Hoonigan pack, the way the cars are listed on the FN.net page it seems as "Hoonigan" will be used in game as the brand for these cars. I guess that's fine as these cars are more Hoonigan than the original car brand. Besides they already did the same with Hot Wheels as well.

I'm curious to know if the Focus RS RX from Blizzard Mountain will be renamed to the Hoonigan Ford Focus RS RX, it would make sense as it's the version with the Hoonigan livery and not the one from FIA WRX.

I count a total of 525 unique in-game player cars with the August Forzathons already included as well as the Hoonigan cars. Traffic cars excluded of course. Still at a safe distance of that dreaded 600 cap but having multiple versions of a car (e.g. both the normal and upgrade hero version) gets you quite close already I think.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    neddyie118 likes this.
  17. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

I pre-ordered the physical version of FM7 so it looks like I'll have to buy this, not that I mind.

Funny how some of these look like something right out of NFS 2015. I'm a bit annoyed that we finally get the 911 964, and it turns out to be a modified one. And I'm not getting my hopes up on ever getting the stock car since we can disguise the 1982 911 as one.

RazorSharkz likes this.
  18. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

So if you have pre-ordered the FM7 Ultimate Edition (hard copy) what do you get? I'm not a "digital copy" fan so I still buy discs.

19. Shame the Formula D ute is only going to be in 7, and the Blazer vice versa. One would think that if they can put open wheel buggies in FM7 then a truck should be achievable. Alas.

Aside from that, very solid pack. No filler. I love it oh my god i luv hngn

20. urmie

urmie

For us physical pre-order folks, time to vote: https://goo.gl/egx3kN
    Sick of these digital only exclusives, ugh!

GT Kelv likes this.
  21. Turboteg90

Turboteg90

Physical owners get a toy car.

22. NotThePrez

NotThePrez

Nothing, seemingly. You'd figure this would be announced alongside pre-orders initially.

GT Kelv likes this.
  23. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I was expecting an expansion like the 1000 Club from Horizon 1. But, a car pack with extra achievements is cool too :)

24. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I'm still disappointed 1000 Club hasn't made it into any titles past FH1 (I think it would work well in FM as well). I get that it's a lot of work and it would be difficult to not have the challenges grow stale, but it would still add quite a bit of replay value.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    DK, breyzipp, RazorSharkz and 3 others like this.
  25. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

I just noticed the Twerkstallion doesn't have a wing... I hope we can put a ridiculous one on it for maximum Haruguchi replication.
    [​IMG]

(Yes, I love that car and no, I don't care how stupid and useless it is. We don't need that kind of negativity in our lives :p )

26. flatdarkmars

flatdarkmars

Does is seem odd that the Holden Ute is only going to be in FM7?

Anyway, according to my notes, there are 8 remaining "leaked" cars unaccounted for:
    1971 Jensen Interceptor
    1970 Porsche 917LH
    1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
    1937 Bugatti Type 57S
    1965 Toyota Sports 800
    1970 Citroen 2CV
    1988 Peugeot 405 T16
    2013 MG MG3

Enough for one more car pack, and a barn find or Forzathon prize. Or, of course, there could be a car pack featuring cars not on this list, and then more could be barn finds or prizes.

And of course there's no guarantee that we'll get them all.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  27. CSLACR

CSLACR

I normally don't care for tuned cars, but I'm really excited to rip around in Ken Block's Hoonicorn.

Dudebro's have a higher tendency in real life for hooning.
    Advertising to introverts wouldn't make much sense.

prousonhairy likes this.
  28. breyzipp

breyzipp

Agreed or even a light "100 club" would already be great and better than nothing. I really loved those car-specific challenges. And they could do something really special for the cover car as well.

RazorSharkz likes this.
  29. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

I really hate this Pre Order BS.

Honestly I'm fine with Season Passes and Paying for Packs from time to time.. But nope I care not for Pre Order for this.. Maybe it's just me but that's how I feel.

Pack is ok, not exactly jumping up and down in excitement about it but I'm sure they will be worth a quick play with.

JakeMR2, funkydunk and SN95NIK like this.
  30. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

You don't know how much I've been hoping that Bugatti Type 57 would make it to FH3. I guess we'll have to wait longer. Maybe next year in FH4. If we get it all, of course.