HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
Beautiful ZR1 Horde - I think 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are my favorites. ;) Great colour, tone, composition, etc. Some are critical of partial shots like 8, 9, and 10, but when they are cut just right, then well, they're just right. 👍

BkS
Shot five just looks so good in HD. :B

Nice shots Tiago, the 2nd and 5th ones do look like ink paintings :D

Beautiful ZR1 Horde - I think 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are my favorites. ;) Great colour, tone, composition, etc. Some are critical of partial shots like 8, 9, and 10, but when they are cut just right, then well, they're just right. 👍

Great sets. The finer details are great. The scenery shots are very good too. That red shows the ZR1's lines beautifully :)

Means alot coming from you Pro`s :cheers:.

Nice preview, I like the blur which give it a sense of speed and also the way the light hits the back window and creates a slight glow.

Look forward to the set. 👍

Interesting preview. Lighting is very dynamic and the reflections on the side of the car are really good. I sense another epic set coming. :D

Very intresting preview Horde. 👍

Can't wait, mate!

I can't wait either. The preview alone is gorgeous. :drool:

GPR
Nice preview, I like the blur which give it a sense of speed and also the way the light hits the back window and creates a slight glow.

Look forward to the set. 👍

BkS
Interesting preview. Lighting is very dynamic and the reflections on the side of the car are really good. I sense another epic set coming. :D

Thank you all for the nice comments :cheers:. I think its turning out to be nice but im not sure about epic :lol:.

Awesome Vette sets ! # 10 from 2nd part is mindblowing :drool: :drool: :drool:
Keep it up, my friend ! Looking forward to the next updates ! 👍

Awesome Vette sets ! # 10 from 2nd part is mindblowing :drool: :drool: :drool:
Keep it up, my friend ! Looking forward to the next updates ! 👍

Thanks Oby one kenobi:tup::sly:.

Very awesome pictures ! :drool: as always!!! :D

Also , about the preview:

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/33074367.jpg

:sly:

Im a long time Honda supporter. I love every Honda and especially this master piece called HSV.:)

HSV

THE RETURN

(all in HD / just click the pic)

Last edited:
The second picture is very, very realistic. The natural colours, the depth of field, the composition... Everything is just... amazing. :bowdown: 👍

Shots 1 and 5 are my favorites - well done! You've captured the lighting just right. Also, I like 8 for the realism. Good work man.

Awesome set, love how realistic #7 looks! ;)👍

The second picture is very, very realistic. The natural colours, the depth of field, the composition... Everything is just... amazing. :bowdown: 👍

Very nice set Horde! 2 and 5 are my favourites. 👍 :)

You turn the HSV more amazing, Horde! :drool:👍

Shots 1 and 5 are my favorites - well done! You've captured the lighting just right. Also, I like 8 for the realism. Good work man.

Honda set is very realistic 👍

GPR
Nice HSV Horde. Like shots 7 & 8. 👍

Thanks guys. You are too kind :cheers:.

Preview

Click the pic for HD

Great job again mate, I really am fond of and appreciate the disposal of gradation of tinges in the background which makes it look like that of an actual oil painting. :)

Great set mate. Some very reallistic shots and great light in many of them 👍

The previous vette set was also really good, with great toning and mood :)

Great job again mate, I really am fond of and appreciate the disposal of gradation of tinges in the background which makes it look like that of an actual oil painting. :)

Great update, my favourite being the first picture. 👍 You should include the preview in the update set.

Awesome shots 👍 #2,8 really stands out for me. Very realistic :drool:

Great set mate. Some very reallistic shots and great light in many of them 👍

The previous vette set was also really good, with great toning and mood :)

Number eight, mate! So agressive!!

You guys are my inspiration:D. Thanks alot and come again :cheers:.

Latest Posts

Back