HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
GPR
I like the first shot. In particular how the cold coloured scene with wet road contrasts with the warmth of the car colour. Plus the composition is pretty good also. 👍

Number 4 is amazing!

Great bonus 👍
Agree with GPR about the first, but my fav' is the third because of its strange atmosphere :)

Third is brill!

Fifth picture is my personal favourite. Great set overall.

Love №3 in both sets :D Amazing work :drool: :drool: :drool:

I loved the whole C7 bonus specially 4th , dat sence of speed! :drool:👍

Thanks people. Just when i tought they werent that great :P. 👍

Awesome gallery you've got, from your latest update this is my fav!

8415372206_d75c06b592_b.jpg

I don't like it. Too much bloom for my tastes and the car looks like it's glowing. By that I mean how around the car there seems to be a lighter halo where the road is (most noticeable at the rear of the car)
It's also not very inspired. It looks like a simple snapshot of a car without much artistic merit to it.
I do like the tones though. Very nice and relaxed.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the set, especially if it will have more pictures with tones like those as that image was sadly not my cup of tea.

Superb preview!

I like the last bonus shot.

Nice preview!

Excellent preview. Has very realistic tones to it. :)

That preview looks realistic!

Thanks alot you guys :). Hope you will like the set comiing soon.

I don't like it. Too much bloom for my tastes and the car looks like it's glowing. By that I mean how around the car there seems to be a lighter halo where the road is (most noticeable at the rear of the car)
It's also not very inspired. It looks like a simple snapshot of a car without much artistic merit to it.
I do like the tones though. Very nice and relaxed.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the set, especially if it will have more pictures with tones like those as that image was sadly not my cup of tea.

Well thats your opinion ;). I like it and the others too. Its not the most fantastic shot but its artistic and i was trying out the glow look to it, wich i think it turned out to be nice. Thanks for the sincerity but thats a bit too much of it.

Well thats your opinion ;). I like it and the others too. Its not the most fantastic shot but its artistic and i was trying out the glow look to it, wich i think it turned out to be nice. Thanks for the sincerity but thats a bit too much of it.

It is entirely my opinion, yes and yours may completely vary. As for 'a bit too much sincerity', I will post what I think about a shot as that's what a gallery is all about. Showing off your work and listening to what everyone else has to say about it. I personally think you're capable of better shots than that and I'm not afraid of saying it. Going off your opening post where you wrote 'please comment' I thought that you might appreciate some critique as in my personal opinion is that critique is far more helpful than a one sentence reply (even though I do respond in such a way plenty of times as well). But if I was wrong and if you'd prefer me keeping my thoughts to myself I'd be happy to oblige and stop commenting on your work.

BkS
I like it. 👍 :D

+1. I'm waiting for the set ;)

Aprecciated :D.

It is entirely my opinion, yes and yours may completely vary. As for 'a bit too much sincerity', I will post what I think about a shot as that's what a gallery is all about. Showing off your work and listening to what everyone else has to say about it. I personally think you're capable of better shots than that and I'm not afraid of saying it. Going off your opening post where you wrote 'please comment' I thought that you might appreciate some critique as in my personal opinion is that critique is far more helpful than a one sentence reply (even though I do respond in such a way plenty of times as well). But if I was wrong and if you'd prefer me keeping my thoughts to myself I'd be happy to oblige and stop commenting on your work.

Its fine. I like your comments but i think this time you were a bit harsh. Resuming your post i can read "terrible pic" not "could be better" :dopey:. Apreciated anyway:tup:.

Nissan Silvia S15 RM

The inspiration is the new Tsukuba time attack champion (i would like this car so much on GT5:drool:)

Very nice set, Tiago. Pictures #1 and #2 really stand out from the rest (in a positive way); I really like what you did in terms of post-editing here. The other pictures are at least as inspirational - toning, lighting and contrast do a great job of emphasizing the realism in these pictures. 👍

Great set Horde. Good work on light and toning, very reallistic appearence.

My fav are the fourth especially for the landscape rendering, the fifth for the light and the #8 for the composition (the car in shadows, not in the center, the choice of angle etc.)

👍👍

Nice set Horde, #1 is amazing!

Very nice set, Tiago. Pictures #1 and #2 really stand out from the rest (in a positive way); I really like what you did in terms of post-editing here. The other pictures are at least as inspirational - toning, lighting and contrast do a great job of emphasizing the realism in these pictures. 👍

My favourite has to be number 1.

Great set! 👍 My personal favourite is #5 - it has such great lighting and tone. :drool:

Very nice set, faves are #6 and 8! ;)👍

Great set Horde. Good work on light and toning, very reallistic appearence.

My fav are the fourth especially for the landscape rendering, the fifth for the light and the #8 for the composition (the car in shadows, not in the center, the choice of angle etc.)

👍👍

2,4 and 9. Very realistic , also my favourites. :D

Good Job ! :dopey:

BkS
I love 4, 5, & 8. Wonderful compositions.

Thank you so much guys. Part 2 is coming ;).

Back