HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
Nice set of pictures you put up here again man! Keep up the good work bro. :)

:lol:, Horde will be pleased to see you trying to appeal others to drop here for posting comments, and if they really could come here, he will greatly be appreciated to you for your help. :P

The first picture is very nice. Although I usually don't like this kind of picture, but it creates a nice atmosphere. Well done, Horde!

Thanks alot guys. Hope you guys enjoy the update:D.

Pescarolo

circuitdelasarthe200945.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-21

circuitdelasarthe200938p.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200944.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200933.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200936.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200910t.jpg

By Mines_r34 at 2012-01-21

circuitdelasarthe20097m.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200923.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200916.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200917.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-21​

Last edited:
Nice shots man, I loved the Hybrid Judd pescarolo 05' more than other Pescarolos in previous years.

I like that BONUS and I must say what a bonus :drool:

those pictures are very realist but as I like the Speed 8 I must say those are the best.:D

Horde_R35 strikes again :cheers:

Nice snaps of Audi R8 race car and Bentley, but personally speaking of the 3rd shot, it is a little too bright which makes the car standing out in disharmony with the road and background.

Its a shame its not a premium car:ouch:. Thanks:)

Yeah I agree with that, we would be able to have a wider choice of treating the car if those Pescarolos are all premium cars along with Audi R10 and two Peugeot 908s, and the same is applied to the team oreca Audi R8 race car and Bentley speed 8 too! :ouch:

2nd shot is very good 👍👍👍

Thanks mate. After your comment i got more remarks in the Artistic phot thread :D. Apreciated:tup:.

I like that BONUS and I must say what a bonus :drool:

those pictures are very realist but as I like the Speed 8 I must say those are the best.:D

Horde_R35 strikes again :cheers:

:lol: Thanks man. Maybe ill take some more Speed 8 pics soon :P.

Nice snaps of Audi R8 race car and Bentley, but personally speaking of the 3rd shot, it is a little too bright which makes the car standing out in disharmony with the road and background.

I was thinking of something a bit more artistic and messed around a bit more with the contrast:dopey:.

Yeah I agree with that, we would be able to have a wider choice of treating the car if those Pescarolos are all premium cars along with Audi R10 and two Peugeot 908s, and the same is applied to the team oreca Audi R8 race car and Bentley speed 8 too! :ouch:

Yeah man! Whats up with that. So many old cars that we dont even race that are premium... its a waste thats what i say. Sure looks nice and all but these race cars and other sport cars are the ones that should be premium.

Thanks for coming by:D

Thanks again for the kind remarks and come back any time:cheers:.

Preview

specialstageroutex4.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-24​

Has i had some nice quotes from you guys about the Speed 8 i decided to make a photo session. Hope you guys like it, because this is especially for you:D.

Yes it is. I only use the game tools;).

You should try flickr , that's how I made the chevy set , it's easier to understand and to use ! (unfortunally picnik it will end on 19th April soo I probabily won't do any more pictures because it's the easiest think to use and the good side is that them premium tools are free 👍)You got to give it a try :)

You should try flickr , that's how I made the chevy set , it's easier to understand and to use ! (unfortunally picnik it will end on 19th April soo I probabily won't do any more pictures because it's the easiest think to use and the good side is that them premium tools are free 👍)You got to give it a try :)

Thanks for the info. I think ill give it a try and maybe ill like the results:).

Great Bentley photos - nice and realistic. Well done! :)

Apreciated man. The rest of the pics are on my PC. Now the hardest part it to choose wich ones to post:ouch:💡.

Speed not Seed ;) and wooooooooooow:drool: Me likey :D 1st is the best from the set.

Thank you for making my photo wishes come true :bowdown:

Maybe next , R89C ? :sly:

:cheers:

Speed not Seed ;) and wooooooooooow:drool: Me likey :D 1st is the best from the set.

Thank you for making my photo wishes come true :bowdown:

Maybe next , R89C ? :sly:

Hmm its a nice car, but i have another ideia in mind:sly:. Thanks mate :lol:.

Awesome shots my friend !!!!!! :drool: 👍👍👍

Glad you like it. Im glad for your support :cheers:.

Made some quick editing with a program Werty told me. What do you guys think of this?

Unedited

specialstageroutex74.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-26

Edited

specialstageroutex745.jpg

Hmm its a nice car, but i have another ideia in mind:sly:. Thanks mate :lol:. I want to seeyour Idea :sly:

Made some quick editing with a program Werty told me. What do you guys think of this?

Unedited

specialstageroutex74.jpg

Edited

specialstageroutex745.jpg

Very nice but try to put in a smaller size please mate , It lowes the time of my computer loading :S

Back