HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
Part 2

just started editing my 1st pics. What do you guys think?

specialstageroutex4678.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-27

specialstageroutex899.jpg

specialstageroutex1099.jpg

specialstageroutex9456.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2012-01-27​

Well done on part 2! That shows the beauty to be discovered at night and at sunset at Route X! 👍 :drool: But the Le Mans cars in the wet just takes the cake! That captures the exact feel of wet racing, the impaired visibility, headlights making the spray glow, well done. Very well done! 👍 :drool:

Nice set of pictures Tiago! The scene of operation of tire exchange gives me a feeling of being a part in competition against others, and the light of the evening sunset is enchanting in some of your snaps! :drool:

Well done on part 2! That shows the beauty to be discovered at night and at sunset at Route X! 👍 :drool: But the Le Mans cars in the wet just takes the cake! That captures the exact feel of wet racing, the impaired visibility, headlights making the spray glow, well done. Very well done! 👍 :drool:

Thats exactly the feel i wanted to recreate :D. Thanks mate. Me thinks me is improving :dopey:.

Nice set of pictures Tiago! The scene of operation of tire exchange gives me a feeling of being a part in competition against others, and the light of the evening sunset is enchanting in some of your snaps! :drool:

Route x is like eye candy :drool:. That pit stop is one of my favourites. Apreciated man :cheers:.

:lol: You must have waited so long to get that around the track! :lol: I like the shots entering the tunnel, the lighting is mad!!! 👍

Great pictures again buddy! Adore the shot of the Fiat just entering into the tunnel with luminated by the sunlight behind.

Route x is like eye candy :drool:. That pit stop is one of my favourites. Apreciated man :cheers:.

Yeah, the pit stop operation looked partly unrealistic in GT4(Insufficient representation of pit crews and want of procedures in the operation), but it got far better in GT5 as we wished it to be or beyond our anticipation. :drool:

:lol: You must have waited so long to get that around the track! :lol: I like the shots entering the tunnel, the lighting is mad!!! 👍

320km/h around that track is serious business :lol:.

Great pictures again buddy! Adore the shot of the Fiat just entering into the tunnel with luminated by the sunlight behind.

Those 2 pics are my favourites of the whole set along with the pic from the other tunnel with the yellow tones:D.

Thanks everyone for the kind words:embarrassed:

Back