HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
Hooorde!!! You have your own moon orbiting the 'Planet, eh? Now I know where to find you.:)

That 7 (pic 7) is the definition of Bada$$!👍 Whole set is incredible.

Heh, that's no problem, Tiago; I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something special. ;) 👍

I have edited some quick shots. Lets see... :P. Thanks mate 👍.

Great pictures! They really do the Toyota 7 justice. Thanks!

Hooorde!!! You have your own moon orbiting the 'Planet, eh? Now I know where to find you.:)

That 7 (pic 7) is the definition of Bada$$!👍 Whole set is incredible.

I always love your comments MoMo :cheers:. Thanks for passing by. Come anytime 👍:sly:.

Toyota 7

part 2

Yes indeed, this is a great second part, no doubt about it. Beautiful Light in the first shot, #2 is very dynamic with a great use of blur, #3, #5 and #7 are very realistic, #4 is orginal and very well done. #6 is my fav', love that misty appearance, and the work on light is excellent !

Wow, excellent follow-up! Powerful imagery all.

You have managed to capture the solitude of a pre-dawn run.

Pic 3 "All Business"

Pic 6 " This lap earns Pole Position"

All are faves, but those two spoke to me.👍👍

I've really tried to, but I just can't pick a favourite shot from this set... They're all great in their own way - what I like most about these is the fact that the toning varies, but the overall smoothness, the contrast and the lighting remain the same. You did a great job mate. 👍

Great part 2, love #1, 3 and 8. ;)👍

Yes indeed, this is a great second part, no doubt about it. Beautiful Light in the first shot, #2 is very dynamic with a great use of blur, #3, #5 and #7 are very realistic, #4 is orginal and very well done. #6 is my fav', love that misty appearance, and the work on light is excellent !

Wow, excellent follow-up! Powerful imagery all.

You have managed to capture the solitude of a pre-dawn run.

Pic 3 "All Business"

Pic 6 " This lap earns Pole Position"

All are faves, but those two spoke to me.👍👍

I've really tried to, but I just can't pick a favourite shot from this set... They're all great in their own way - what I like most about these is the fact that the toning varies, but the overall smoothness, the contrast and the lighting remain the same. You did a great job mate. 👍

Amazing set really like no.2 and 4. 👍

Setunning work, Horde! :drool:

#2 is great. 👍

Much apreciated guys :D. You are my inspiration 👍:).

Number 4 is a standout to me. Simple but beautiful and the strong sunset colours look awesome. 👍

PREVIEW

Have been away for a while. I was a bit tired of GT5, but now im back :). Hope you guys like this new preview.

Nice set Tiago! :D Those sporadic sparkles in the photo are making the showing of the overall photo even more visionary. :)

Back