Horizon Features/Cars Wishlist

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 73 comments
I definitely think there will be significantly less cars in Horizon than in Forza 4.
Well, if it's really true that we're not going to get E & F class cars, that's already a significant amount of cars we're going to lose. Also, I really can't see R class cars being imported after having seen the trailer. If there were going to be racing cars in the game, they would have showed them, wouldn't they? (Even if it only was a teaser...)

Well, if it's really true that we're not going to get E & F class cars, that's already a significant amount of cars we're going to lose. Also, I really can't see R class cars being imported after having seen the trailer. If there were going to be racing cars in the game, they would have showed them, wouldn't they? (Even if it only was a teaser...)

No R class cars for sure, thats what FM4 is for, this is all about street culture so you can expect super, luxury sport, muscle cars and tuners to be the favs. I would love some euro classics to make the cut.

No R class cars for sure, thats what FM4 is for, this is all about street culture so you can expect super, luxury sport, muscle cars and tuners to be the favs. I would love some euro classics to make the cut.
I wouldn't miss the R-class cars personally. I don't even use them that much in FM4 except sometimes to take some pictures or to race online with some friends.

However, I'm really hoping that there will be E & F class cars. Those I would miss! ;)

Words from ralph in the insidesimracing vid said something about when they choose a car, they have to think "is this a car that i would like to show off at a festival" so im guessing its going to be alot of rare/high end cars. Odd ball cars are out most likely out, and alot of basic everyday cars will most likely be out as well.

Words from ralph in the insidesimracing vid said something about when they choose a car, they have to think "is this a car that i would like to show off at a festival" so im guessing its going to be alot of rare/high end cars. Odd ball cars are out most likely out, and alot of basic everyday cars will most likely be out as well.
Okay, I can understand why they would lose cars like the (very boring)Citroën C1, but there are other cars in F (and E) class that really do have something to offer, even if they are slow.

Another thing... From what little we do know we've learned that you'll be able to change the look of your cars in Horizon. Now, if you look at the latest DLC cars in FM4 (incl the Porsche pack), they all have a lot more body options than before. Would they really have put all the extra effort into these car models if they were only going to use them in FM4?

So I'm still hoping we can expect E & F class cars in Horizon. Just look at all the bodykit options you have for the old VW Beetle that's been launched today!

Okay, I can understand why they would lose cars like the (very boring)Citroën C1, but there are other cars in F (and E) class that really do have something to offer, even if they are slow.

Another thing... From what little we do know we've learned that you'll be able to change the look of your cars in Horizon. Now, if you look at the latest DLC cars in FM4 (incl the Porsche pack), they all have a lot more body options than before. Would they really have put all the extra effort into these car models if they were only going to use them in FM4?

So I'm still hoping we can expect E & F class cars in Horizon. Just look at all the bodykit options you have for the old VW Beetle that's been launched today!
Well the recent cars can go either way. They can either be a build up for Horizon, or FM5 and we probably wont know till Horizon comes out.

Speed isnt what measures the car choices im pretty sure. Theres a BMW 2002, which was an f class i think? hard to remember. Even then, the 2002, appeared to have its stats bumped up. I think its more about rarity and popularity, "Something you'd be proud to show off at a festival"(although i can have a basic car nicely done and still be proud to show off) according to the video.

The kit for the Celica from the new pack would make a great offroad vehicle.

Well the recent cars can go either way. They can either be a build up for Horizon, or FM5 and we probably wont know till Horizon comes out.

Speed isnt what measures the car choices im pretty sure. Theres a BMW 2002, which was an f class i think? hard to remember. Even then, the 2002, appeared to have its stats bumped up. I think its more about rarity and popularity, "Something you'd be proud to show off at a festival"(although i can have a basic car nicely done and still be proud to show off) according to the video.
It was my understanding that FM4 was going to be the last instalment of the original series on the 360. If that's true, then they're not going to put the existing cars in FM5 because the next gen Xbox can handle way better graphics!

Wait a minute!!! I just had an idea while typing. ;) Maybe there ARE going to be 'F & E class cars' (as in cars that are in those classes in FM4) in Horizon, but because they're changing the scales of the car levels they aren't going to be labbeled as such. Maybe F & E cars will be in D-class in Horizon.

It was my understanding that FM4 was going to be the last instalment of the original series on the 360. If that's true, then they're not going to put the existing cars in FM5 because the next gen Xbox can handle way better graphics!
Thats true, it totally escaped me haha. I'm not sure then really.

Wait a minute!!! I just had an idea while typing. ;) Maybe there ARE going to be 'F & E class cars' (as in cars that are in those classes in FM4) in Horizon, but because they're changing the scales of the car levels they aren't going to be labbeled as such. Maybe F & E cars will be in D-class in Horizon.
While this could be a possibility I dont really remember seeing a class rating in the demo, but it could be just that, because its a demo. Im with you though, i would love plenty of the F/E class cars to return.

The car models in the FM4 menu would be good enough for the first next-gen outing, 8+ of them racing at once.

Please give us the ability to create and edit our own videos and share them via different methods such as youtube. I would love to gather a cruise, and then have a car meet and film it all, and then be able to go back and edit the video and upload it for others to see.

I really hope for this, but I grow nervous as more time passes without any mention of replays whatsoever. Many open world games lack replays entirely - any replays in these games are usually limited to race events at best.

Sadly, replays are the one area where driving games have been regressing - I all but weep openly whenever EA buys another driving franchise, as I know they will excise replays as if they were cancerous tumors.

:ill:

I don't think the replay feature will ever happen with a current generation game due to inherent issues with how the XBOX 360 handles I/O. It's also one of the reasons why the G25/27 wouldn't work on XBOX 360 and photomode could only be done online and not via USB export.

I don't think the replay feature will ever happen with a current generation game due to inherent issues with how the XBOX 360 handles I/O. It's also one of the reasons why the G25/27 wouldn't work on XBOX 360 and photomode could only be done online and not via USB export.

I'll be happy to see a normal replay function that can be saved to the HD (or just be viewed but not saved, as in MC:LA), but it's seeming unlikely that FH will have any replays as there has been no mention of them in promotional materials, articles or interviews.

I hope as a 06 mustang gt owner that I can get that and all different Gen stangs, and of course our rivals, camaro, vette, challenger, charger, novas,chevelles, etc. F4 has done a good job with this hope it continues with Horizon.

I want!

* BMW E28 M5 and Dodge Viper RT/10
* Be able to change wheels within the same Manufacture , for example BMW Z4M wheels on the M3 etc (was in Juiced 2 HIN)

I would love to see:
93 and 04 ford svt lightning
03-04 ford svt cobra
92 and 03 Chevy silverado ss
05 dodge ram srt10
2013 ford mustang gt/5.0
2013 ford mustang boss 302
2013 ford gt500
2013 chevy camaro ss
2013 chevy camaro ZL1
1991 eagle talon
1995 eagle talon tsi
1991 Mitsubishi eclipse Gsx
Oh and can we please have a private lobby course set on the interstate and just a straight back road. It would be cool to do street racing on them. Thanks.

I almost forgot. We need more customization.. I'd I this is centered around a car show we need to be able to customize our cars like they would be at a car show. Something like:
•More wheels, and staggered sizes (more factory wheel options) like on a mustang: cobra r's, pony wheels, fr500, ect.
•the ability to slam cars/trucks. Like more lowering options or bags/hydrolics
•decalling on the windows, front brow tint and custom decals
•head and taillight options: halos, black outs, ect
•more body kits. Take a look at local car shows and see what kits are on mustangs, surpas, hondas, ect. Also change exhaust tips: slash cut, 3inch, 4inch, ect
•More painting options.. It angers me that I can't paint factory wheels on cars. Or the emblems.. Oh and the ability to take of emblems.

I want!

* BMW E28 M5 and Dodge Viper RT/10

Yes, an E28 and an E30 would be dreamy for me...

Also, I want some of the 'oddball' cars from FM4 to appear. I mean, imagine how cool it would be to just cruise in the recently added VW Beetle, or maybe take a Smart car for a spin. :lol:

If they're going for "culture" cars, a VW Beetle might make the cut, but as someone else mentioned the base version will probably be modified to keep up with the rest of the bottom class. Overall it sounds like they simply took the FM4 list, cut the racecars outright, trimmed the "commuter" cars or turned them into traffic, and went down the remaining list from "most popular" to "less popular" until they ran out of disc space.

The E30 M3 and Sport Quattro are safely in, so I'm pretty relaxed already...but as a Subaru fan I hope to see more than just the GD and/or GR WRX STI (predictable). The DLC Legacy RS would be excellent, but the 22B would be good too. I also hope to see cars like the FC RX-7 and R32 GT-R in addition to the younger siblings already confirmed.

'66 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake
'67 Shelby GT 500 E Super Snake
'04 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
'12 Cadillac Escalade EXT
'66 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
'90 Lamborghini LM002A
'12 Infiniti QX56
'64 Lincoln Continental
'12 Audi S6
'12 BMW 760Li
'12 Maybach 62S
'12 Jaguar XJL Supersport
'12 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
'12 Mercedes-Benx CLS63 AMG
'71 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454
'86 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
'55 Chevrolet Nomad
'10 KTM X-Bow
'07 Caparo T1
'13 Acura NSX
'12 Toyota FT-86

I think the BR-Z will make its debut in this one, to keep something new for the car list. Seems bad that even the cover car is already in FM. I reckon the Toybarion triplets will be massive at car shows for quite some time, so it'd fit in perfectly.

Dear forza horizon, please for the love of god put the jaguar eagle speedster e- type in Horizon, it is the most beautiful car i've ever seen and it has one of the best exhaust notes in the world espcially when you lift off the accellerator, Jeremy Clarkson also says that the speedster is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Me and my friend Frank are both massive petrolheads and we have loved cars all our lives and it would be amazing to this car in horizon, it is a cruiser and would suit the moutain roads of colorado, we really hopr you take an intrest in our suggestion.

I found some car manufacturers in the game these include

Abarth
Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Audi
Bugatti
Caddilac
and
Chevrolet

I found some car manufacturers in the game these include

Abarth
Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Audi
Bugatti
Caddilac
and
Chevrolet

Yup. Theres a big list over at the official Forza forums, I'm just to lazy to find it. Theres a bunch of cars/dealerships already found.

The early RX7 that was added to 4 as DLC.

You can either turbo the rotary or add race breathing mods to the standard engine to get a sound reminiscent of 80s Japanese two stroke bikes. I love that buzzy sound, so would happily drive around Horizon for a long time with that car.

Back