Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
I guess I’ll start things off. :)

Loved this thread in the Horizon 3 forum and seeing what other people got.

full

full

full

Last edited:
I haven't got to that stage yet so I'll post forty of Don Joewon Song's wheelspins instead.

I’ll make a quick prediction for what I might get in my first super wheelspin, then come back when I do and edit this post with the results.

1: A small amount of credits
2: Clothing item
3: Emote

UPDATE: Not as bad as I was first expecting.

ED0EC7AC-AB62-40C8-9BBE-ACBD420BA673.jpeg

Last edited:
My first super spin

1.512 TR
2.some helmet
3. SRT Viper '13 :)

Other VIP spin Highlights included

Alfa 8C and Caterham FE editions,500k,and a leopard print top..:lol:

Last edited:
This is probably my favorite one so far.

Win.png

Other highlights:
Holden Sandman
Porsche 550A
'09 Ford Focus RS
Ford Anglia
VW Bus FE
Boatload of credits as you can tell by my credit total.

Last edited:
The Super Wheelspin set up is just obscene in what you're able to win. I managed to snag a Falcon HE, a Vulcan HE, and the Alumni Craft HE, plus enough cash to leave me swimming in funds, all from the nine or ten Super Wheelspins you get from being a VIP member right off the bat.

It's a good thing that PG transferred the 2x credits bonus from wheelspins to races, otherwise the amount of money you could get would have made Horizon 3 giving you cars and money look like stingy operations.

Got a pile of clothing items, a bit of cash, and the Nova FE (which is a hardcore drag car out of the box; literally pulls the front tires shifting into 2nd gear).
Edit: Forgot to mention that I got a Bugatti Type 35 as well.

Is there an official list of all the FE cars in H4?

I've had some large cash prizes from super wheelspins but no cars worth mentioning from about 13 of them so far :(

Many prizes I've had have been cash or outfits. But I have landed on some cars including the RS3, VW Type 2, Camaro ZL1, and the 205 Forza Edition

I was lucky(I guess) with super spins so far: Giulia QV FE, VW Type2 FE, Peugeot 205 FE, Chevy Nova FE, Porche 918 and Lamborghini Reventon, Diablo and Countach.

I've got some Forza Edition cars; Alfa Romeo Giulia (surprised to discover it has a Twin Turbo V8!), Land Rover Defender and Lamborghini Aventador.

I've also won a Civic Type R, BMW M5, Chevrolet Corvette and Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale to name a few. Oh, and there's no shortage of emotes and clothing items. :P

Much later EDIT: Obtained images
Forza Horizon 4 (8).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (7).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (6).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (5).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (4).jpg
Forza Horizon 4 (3).jpg

Last edited:
VXR
I got a 2017 GT2 RS from a Super Spin. Definitely appreciate it as I didn't pick up Forza 7.

Fun fact: You earn an achievement in Forza Motorsport 7 solely for owning the 2017 GT2 RS. ;)

1 more super wheelspin that got me a dance move thing and 2 crap items of clothing (who the hell wants a chainmail skirt?!). My regular wheelspins have been getting me cash in small amounts or horns. I'm finding the lack of cars disappointing but at least my wardrobe will be full :lol:

I finally made it out of the tutorial and cashed in my Mixer influence for 59 spins and didn't get much that was noteworthy outside of a good chunk of credits. An M5 FE was about the best from the actual cars.

BMW.png

And here's the best I've managed from the super wheelspins today.

Carlton.png
Vette.png

@Northstar I had a similar super spin to yours with the Vette, La Cucuracha and Shelby 500, in the same order, but my Vette was a ZR1. Funny coincidence given it's random.

I kept track of all the cars I got from spins, here is my top 10 best rewards of both types of spins. :)

That is after 10 hours of playing and being level 124 (with VIP). I did buy all houses except the 2 castles so a lot of extra super wheelspins came from there. Still, I feel like I do normal spins a lot more than super spins

NORMAL wheelspins:

1) Alfa Romeo 8C (Forza Edition)

2) VW GRC Beetle (not in autoshow, 500.000 value) (I even got word from Kira after the spin this car is really special)
3) 1979 Chevy Camaro (not in autoshow, low value)

4) Mercedes W154 (10.000.000 value)
5) Ferrari 365 GTB/4 (600.000 value)
6) Lambo Aventador (310.000 value)
7) Aston V12 Vantage S (240.000 value)
8) Lambo Diablo SV (174.000 value)
9) 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-R (170.000 value)
10) Holden Torana A9X (130.000 value)

SUPER wheelspins:

1) Lambo Aventador (Forza Edition) (maxed out on skills, this is an ABSOLUTE skill farming BEAST in the area south of the windmills)
2) Alumi Craft Class 10 buggy (Forza Edition)
3) Ford Falcon GT-HO (Forza Edition)
4) VW Type 2 (Forza Edition)
5) Bentley Continental (Forza Edition) (saved me 300 FP which I used to buy 2 extra super wheelspins)

6) 2004 Subaru WRX STI (not in autoshow, low value)
7) 2010 Golf R (not in autoshow, low value)

8) LaFerrari (1.500.000 value)
9) Charger Daytona (900.000 value)
10) Tamo Racemo (600.000 value)
(only listing the top 10 here but there are 6 more cars after the Racemo that have a value of over 200.000 credits)

I know this is just me being 1 person but to me it seems the statistics show that super spins indeed give better rewards. But having that said, super spins can be absolute crap as well, like 2 pairs of shoes and 40.000 credits or so...

Back