Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
So the 2 spins I got for doing Forzathon just there gave me common clothing and a grand..thanks alot.:rolleyes:

Edit: when I bought Sunflower Meadows,I won an F40,a Kilt and the Just Bring It dance emote..:P

Last edited:
haven't had that much good luck with the wheelspins this is my best win so far i reckon.
Forza Horizon 4 30_09_2018 21_57_15.png

Has anyone unlocked all the clothing/emotes/horn items yet?

I’m interested to see if the game would either give duplicates of those or only show credits and cars.

I think I'm up to 6 FE cars from wheelspins, I just got the Bentley that's also available for Forzathon. The Aventador is mental, you can get almost 1900hp out of it!

I got my first FE from a super wheelspin, Not the first car on my wish list to be honest think I might try flip it in the auction house.
Forza Horizon 4 02_10_2018 11_35_44.png

The most expensive car i got so far. The 1957 Ferrari 250 California.
o6y8as.jpg

Also got the Vulcan FE, the BMW M5 FE, 360 Challenge Stradale and the AMG CLK GTR from normal spins.

Anyone else have better luck with regular Wheelspins? Too often I get clothing items and other rubbish from Super Wheelspins :boggled:

Anyone else have better luck with regular Wheelspins? Too often I get clothing items and other rubbish from Super Wheelspins :boggled:

My regular wheelspins have been rough. just been getting horns and rubbish.

Back