[COMPLETED] Horns Wanted (with Icons) (Wantok)

• Thread starter Wantok
  • 19 comments
I sent an FR from another account, (et_gt5_92 and et_gt5_money) I dont like deleting and loading of the save file on my main account, it has caused problems before. but I got a few of those ready for delivery, and when i get the ones you need to my main account I'll send them to my second account to copy, and send to you.

et_
I sent an FR from another account, (et_gt5_92 and et_gt5_money) I dont like deleting and loading of the save file on my main account, it has caused problems before. but I got a few of those ready for delivery, and when i get the ones you need to my main account I'll send them to my second account to copy, and send to you.
Thanks @et_ both FR's accepted. Sorry it looks like I missed you being online by about 20 mins.

My old drinking buddy @AWOL 08 has already pitched in with a couple (Cheers @AWOL 08 ) so list is updated.

Yeah, i sent you some, as I had not yet completed the FR with your suggested members. No problem. I'll hook you up with the rest if you get none from others. regards

Is the list up to date? As i said earlier, I only have 1 of those so i need to first send to 2'nd account to duplicate. that means I need to know beforehand what to send. so if no one has sent them yet I'd like to reserve number 7, 18, 27, 32, and 44. You'll get them tomorrow after reset.

@Wantok : 7, 27, 32, 47, 75 will be sent within 24 hours so you can remove them from the list.
You'll have to acccept the friend request from "et_gt5_cars" as that is the account they're on.

Edit. They have now been sent!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back