[COMPLETED]. Helmets trade (Sadioki)

• Thread starter Sadioki
  • 65 comments
Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
Thanks Wantok and Tswenni for the helmets, I did send Trickster 26 to you Wantok

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
@Sadioki...sent Cross 15, Divider 5 + 25, Fast Rain 17, Glitter 4....

more tomorrow:gtpflag:
Thanks for the helmets I was hunting for, you can send as much as you want, sending helmets and suits are unlimited, unlike photos horns and color chips which are limited to 5 a day , I'll send you a lot of museum cards in return... merci beaucoup !
List updated.

France
Paris
outerspacealiens
@Sadioki ... sent you all that I could find .... Reinforced 8, Stormline 29, Trickster 6, Wonderland 12 - 17 - 32

How can I send the special helmets, like Safari, Desert Camouflage. When I want to give it to a friend it, I only get an error message ...???

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
All those helmets numbered in list have been sent ok so let me know if any more needed ok bud ;):)

Plus there is 2 extra as well not seen before ;):)

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
All those helmets numbered in list have been sent ok so let me know if any more needed ok bud ;):)

Plus there is 2 extra as well not seen before ;):)
Thanks so much for your amazing help, you are a legend Man !

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
And doing all now so no worries edit list and take of wonderland and desert camouflage ok ;)

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
And doing all now so no worries edit list and take of wonderland and desert camouflage ok ;)
Thanks for the camouflage series and wonderland 34, very nice of you. I feel like I am dreaming now.

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
Dont worry bud will have all finished tonight all being well so just keep box empty as only holds so much anyway ;):)

And all camouflage sent as was finish as you edit list ;)

And my gtplanet list also not fully updated cars but got biggest part anyway.....

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=17710

Last edited:
Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
Dont worry bud will have all finished tonight all being well so just keep box empty as only holds so much anyway ;):)
I'm online the whole day, I'll keep emptying the gift inbox, thanks so much . Camouflage series is out :)
List is updated, credit goes to you Robby for the last finishing knockout. He he :)

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
Delete the safari list as doing now and have break when finished ok ;):)

Also other 2 you put in list done and now having a break ok bud :cheers:

Last edited:
Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
Delete the safari list as doing now and have break when finished ok ;):)

Also other 2 you put in list done and now having a break ok bud :cheers:
Somebody pinch me please! Maybe I'm dreaming , I can't believe this is happening !
Helmets received , inbox empty now, list updated.

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
sorry Robby , I'm checking carefully my helmets list again , I'll update again, because I found one item missing again
divider 31

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
Ok will check soon and send so dont worry as you will get all them ;):)

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
Not prob as nothing else do here uk on boring saturday night, and each 34 item takes around 8-10 seconds to send so looking at around 360 seconds for full set 34 which is 6 minutes all in all to do. And others are done as well so they can be deleted also ;) :cheers:

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
welcome bud now can put this as completed now ;):)
Can you please complete the list if you have the remaining items?

Skully :
1 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 16 - 22 - 24 - 32 - 33 - 34

Untamed :
6- 14- 29- 31- 34

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
All them are done so should be in gift box, just check andlet me know ok ;):)

Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
:dunce: You are right RobbyBoy21 ,I received all of them , thanks a billion times for your great and amazing help, you made me truly happy today, I don't know how to thank you enough. :dunce: :lol: ;) :gtpflag: Long live GtPlanet members