Has anyone else noticed that when you buy or win on the LeMans cars you get like almost 200hp more than what the specs of the purchase page says? I mean I guess its nice but 900+ hp in a 900 kg car is just too much. It makes cars like the Toyota 88C-V become unrealistically fast. Plus it is here where the Japanese favortism is more notable. For example: Toyota 88C-V is listed as having 788 BHP, in reality it only had 560 BHP
HTML:
http://www.tte.de/lemans/1988-88c.html
. The BMW V12 LMR is listed as having 571 BHP, in reality it had 590 BHP
HTML:
http://www.fast-autos.net/bmw/bmwlmr.html
. Its not that they took down the BMW V12 LMR 19 BHP but the fact that they gave the Toyota 88C-V a magical 228 BHP. It makes a difference. I know I'm not the first one to call out the Gran Turismo franchise on this but it just really upsets me sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love this game and I love Japanese cars, but please GT give credit where its due and level the playing field.