horsepower mod

• Thread starter whereismk
  • 41 comments
daan
Then you have to use another, higher horsepower, engine in the car.

Hybriding is something you do at a wedding, hybridding is what we do here!

Ah, I see. And sorry about the spelling, I wasn't sure.

gOoSeTeR
He is wondering if it is possible to change this original hp (100hp) to a greater value, so as to be able to make greater gains with the multiplier.

But I could be wrong...
No, you are correct. However, Famine's site clearly tells you how to fit the largest most powerful parts to the car so that you can make the most power. It explains everything. This guy is just either too stupid or too lazy to understand.

And in any case, 603,000hp (pretty much the maximum, give or take) is fundamentally unusable. The car goes nowhere.

Famine
And in any case, 603,000hp (pretty much the maximum, give or take) is fundamentally unusable. The car goes nowhere.

Yes anything over 300,000hp is quite useless, even with TCS at 10 and T8's-the softest tire. The tires still spin like thees no tomarow, kind of suck when you have all that power and nothing to do with it:(

Exactly, That's far too much to have fun with, I personally think anthing more than 2500 is too much, The Hybrid races we have are so much more fun with cars we can keep on the ground and have complete control of, They still sound like cars instead of space rockets also! The Huge HP is great for replays and Videos. IMO!

Famine, I have an idea for the next UKGTP6, evn though I wont be there. You guys/gals should have a GT3 lan race with hybrids. That would be really cool and something that I dont think has been done before. Let meknow what you think...:)

For several reasons.

1. It'd have to be an iLink race.
2. iLink uses arcade mode cars.

GT3 Champ
What multiplier and where is it found?
Please, don't start here too. Take a lesson from the person who started this thread.

Just read the threads on this subject. The answer - and numerous links to more detailed information - are right in this very thread.

Back