Horsepower of Stealth Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VanderbroTT
  • 25 comments
  • 3,908 views
Messages
241
Messages
VanderbroTT
Can someone please tell me the horsepower of the stealth cars please?
 
Anyone? I can't find this info anywhere on the interwebs.
 
The GTR GT500 has 545HP. Not sure about the rest.
 
Anyone know what the horsepower of the other stealth cars are?
 
Google is your friend
 
Anyone know what the horsepower of the other stealth cars are?

Is this before racing, after oil change, modifications on it, ....?

I'll check my NSX when I get home, should still be standard, but HP does not seem something static in GT5.
 
Here is the horsepower and weight on the stealth cars without any further modifications:
Nissan GT-R GT500: 545BHP, Weight: 1050KG
Mercedes SLS AMG: 598BHP, Weight: 1465KG
McLaren F1: 642BHP, Weight: 1100KG
Mazda 787B: 838BHP, Weight 830KG
Honda NSX GT500: 514BHP, Weight 1100KG
Audi R10 TDI: 665BHP, Weight 875KG
 
Last edited:
Fully tuned R10 has about the same as de Mazda, (got 400kph trophy with that one)
 
Posted by pez2k_ at GameSpot Forums...

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model:

Displacement 4494cc
Max. Power 545BHP / 7000rpm
Max. Torque 60kgfm / 5500rpm
Drivetrain FR
Weight 1050kg
Power / Weight Ratio 1.89kg/BHP
Length 4800mm
Width 2000mm
Height ---

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model:

Displacement 6208cc
Max. Power 599HP / 7400rpm
Max. Torque 491ft-lb / 5500rpm
Drivetrain FR
Weight 1465kg
Power / Weight Ratio 2.41kg/HP
Length 4638mm
Width 1939mm
Height 1262mm

McLaren McLaren F1 Stealth Model:
Displacement 6064cc
Max. Power 642BHP / 7500rpm
Max. Torque 67kgfm / 5500rpm
Drivetrain MR
Weight 1100kg
Power / Weight Ratio 1.68kg/BHP
Length 4288mm
Width 1820mm
Height 1140mm

Mazda 787B Stealth Model:

Displacement 654 x 4 cc
Max. Power 838BHP / 9000rpm
Max. Torque 76kgfm / 6500rpm
Drivetrain MR
Weight 830kg
Power / Weight Ratio 0.97kg/BHP
Length 4782mm
Width 1994mm
Height 1003mm

Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model:

Displacement 3494cc
Max. Power 515BHP / 7500rpm
Max. Torque 60kgfm / 5500rpm
Drivetrain MR
Weight 1100kg
Power / Weight Ratio 2.10kg/BHP
Length 4610mm
Width 2000mm
Height ---

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model:

Displacement 5499cc
Max. Power 666BHP / 6400rpm
Max. Torque 120kgfm / 3500rpm
Drivetrain MR
Weight 875kg
Power / Weight Ratio 1.29kg/BHP
Length 4650mm
Width 2000mm
Height 1030mm
 
Sorry if it's a noob question but, what are these "stealth" models you speak of? And where would someone go to get one? thanks in advance.
 
I believe the Stealth AMG Is 645 after oil change, Though I'd have to check to be 100% sure
 
My GT500 has 718 with turbo upgrades. I couldn't do an oil change. The game wouldn't let me. It said my oil was new.
 
My GT500 has 718 with turbo upgrades. I couldn't do an oil change. The game wouldn't let me. It said my oil was new.

Strange. First thing I did with my one is change the oil, currently it's at over 750bhp with various tuning parts added.

Did you change the oil before you used it or try after you had used it?
 
My SLS has 782 bhp after all upgrades.
 
My R10 has 825 fully upgrade, but I have noticed a problem. In first gear it accelerates very slowly. Anyone else noticed this?
 
When I saw the promotion on BestBuy(NissanGT-R), it said that the car had 50 extra horsepower. Im guessing thats 50 extra than stock but it might seem more than that since it has carbon fiber body. I dont remember if the same thing was mentioned at Amazon
 
Sorry if it's a noob question but, what are these "stealth" models you speak of? And where would someone go to get one? thanks in advance.


these "stealth" cars were available if you preordered the game from certain outlets, IE amazon.com, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc. Each place gave you a code for a diff kind of car. I believe there were 5 total. I preordered through Gamestop and received the McLaren and Nascar cars.
 
My R10 has 825 fully upgrade, but I have noticed a problem. In first gear it accelerates very slowly. Anyone else noticed this?

don't put the stage 3 turbo. or if you really want that, use it only on courses with very long straights.


anyway, my McLaren F1 has 799HP with still a stage3 engine balancing upgrade.. i'll check it again if i get the chance (it's 799HP, i'm not just sure if i fully upgraded it or just partial).
 
Every race its in, it goes from 7th into 12th........grrrrr!!
 
My R10 has 825 fully upgrade, but I have noticed a problem. In first gear it accelerates very slowly. Anyone else noticed this?

That is true. But it parks them when reaching 3th and 4th. And in most corners i just to take them on the outside. Its a joy to ride.
 
Hi, any1 is having problem handling the NSX Stealth Model? Whenever i brake for corners, down to 3rd or 2nd gear, i just lost the traction totally, rpm drops to base and car spins out...

I m using Skid recovery 1 and TCS 3.

Pls advise
 
Back