Stealth Cars Possible With A Save Editor 2.17?

Okay. So it isn't really permanent at all, unless I race in the challenges to max out the levels.

Anyways, thanks for informing.

Here’s a thought... on your thumb drive have your best game save with the 40 on it. Play the game all ya want and when done either delete that new game save and reload the old 40 game save thumb drive or delete the game and just load the backup game save and you’ll be back at 40 when done and good to go again...

It's been a while since I last played GT5, but is it possible that the garage editor is changing the level number but not the underlying amount of XP that the player has gained?

I heard on one website the rap and pkg file.. they said they can unlock the stealth model and Chromeline, including camaro ss edge, and nascar fantasy Camry. What are those? please explain thanks. :) :)

I heard on one website the rap and pkg file.. they said they can unlock the stealth model and Chromeline, including camaro ss edge, and nascar fantasy Camry.
They certainly can. While Fast's method is alright for OFW users who don't have the DLC installed, that method is nothing more than a series of part swaps and internally the car will still be whatever donor car you used and ultimately not the real deal. Not to mention you could lose them if you update beyond 2.12 and view the car.

If you install the PKG and RAP however, it actually installs them and not only is it the real deal, but it'll be as if you own them and you won't have to worry about losing them.
What are those?
The PKG is the actual DLC itself and the RAP is essientally the license for it that has been converted so anyone can use them. Whenever you install them it'll be just like you own it.

I know the next thing you're probably wondering is, how do I install these? I am afraid I cannot say due to the AUP.

Last edited:
I heard on one website the rap and pkg file.. they said they can unlock the stealth model and Chromeline, including camaro ss edge, and nascar fantasy Camry. What are those?

Put in the simplest terms, it's a method of pirating the DLC.

hhmm, its a bit of a tinker that, I would be more than happy to buy the stealth codes but I can't even find them on ebay now and even if I could there's no way to input them, I know its a bit of a dead thing to ask given what you've said but you couldn't point me in the right direction of how I would still add the stealth cars?? or could I not just replace the for example the normal mazda 787B body with the stealth one then all I need is the body code in the save editor then the car won't lock because it'll still be the normal 787B internally so it shouldn't lock, that is provided that the stealth models don't have different performance to the normal varients, the next problem is the stealth GT500 cars which cars are thy normally??

Thank you very much for your reply tho, its nice to know a question or problem is seen :)
how can you get dlc's in 2019??

Latest Posts

Back