Stealth Cars Possible With A Save Editor 2.17?

England
Newcastle
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
Hi All,

I am currently on a mission to have access to all the added addable content in gt5 as I am doing a casual playthrough, and am wondering is it possible to make the stealth cars for my garage in gtmode in gt5? if someone could link me to something like that I'd very much appreciate it. As a side question does anyone know if it be possible through any save editor to access dlc content? as unfortunately when I've cme back to this game the rest of the dlc has been taken down, I have about half of it I did get the academy edition thinking I could still input the code to get it but it don't work so I've got codes for Academy edition dlc doing nothing lol.

luckily, I don't just have all the dlc for this game now activated and working, I also have all the real stealth and chromeline cars dlc working and activated along with the game stop camry dlc and the edge camaro.

I found my first ps3 in mothballs that had all this i could have sworn i bought the signature edition back in the day really surprised i nearly forgot lol

Attachments

• WP_20200218_13_24_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200218_13_24_00_Pro.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 168
  • WP_20200218_13_23_35_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200218_13_23_35_Pro.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 163
  • WP_20200218_13_22_57_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200218_13_22_57_Pro.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Even if it might be possible, you wouldn't be able to drive the cars again once you quit the game and re-load your save. It might be possible to add them as items, much like the Gamestop NASCAR is (although this is coded into the game as-is; you'd have to add the Stealth cars yourself to do this), but they'll probably exhibit the same behavior, in that you'll be able to redeem the cars and have complete access to them for your current play session of the game, but once you quit, or re-load the save, the cars will become unavailable due to the missing DLC.

Even if it might be possible, you wouldn't be able to drive the cars again once you quit the game and re-load your save. It might be possible to add them as items, much like the Gamestop NASCAR is (although this is coded into the game as-is; you'd have to add the Stealth cars yourself to do this), but they'll probably exhibit the same behavior, in that you'll be able to redeem the cars and have complete access to them for your current play session of the game, but once you quit, or re-load the save, the cars will become unavailable due to the missing DLC.

hhmm, its a bit of a tinker that, I would be more than happy to buy the stealth codes but I can't even find them on ebay now and even if I could there's no way to input them, I know its a bit of a dead thing to ask given what you've said but you couldn't point me in the right direction of how I would still add the stealth cars?? or could I not just replace the for example the normal mazda 787B body with the stealth one then all I need is the body code in the save editor then the car won't lock because it'll still be the normal 787B internally so it shouldn't lock, that is provided that the stealth models don't have different performance to the normal varients, the next problem is the stealth GT500 cars which cars are thy normally??

Thank you very much for your reply tho, its nice to know a question or problem is seen :)

For those in the know I can assure you there is a way to get all your DLC cars back that were lost for one reason or another including Stealths and Chrome Lines coupled with using GT5 version 2.11, Garage Editor 1.3.1, and body codes (not mine) that are listed on the internet... Research...

Last edited:
For those in the know I can assure you there is a way to get all the DLC cars including Stealths and Chrome Lines coupled with using GT5 version 2.11, Garage Editor 1.3.1, and body codes (not mine) that are listed on the internet... Research...
Rest assured I've done plenty of research into this but haven't found nothing substantiated, I found some scarce hex codes for bodies but nowhere does it say how to input them I dunno if I do it in the garage editor. I always try never to post in forums until I'm truly stumped as I don't like spamming and flooding, I'm pretty much giving up on gt5 tbh its a bummer coz its fantastic with the enduros but I have already, luckily got all the gt6 Dlc so am just going to go onto that one instead, no enduros but hey ho... Compromises.

Good luck and have fun, but you didn’t dig far enough in your research. It’s all there...
well if digging around for say two weeks isn't far enough then am just going to let sleeping dogs lie, as like I said I've been looking long enough to warrant giving up on acquiring the cars I used to have access to, plus like I said I found some hex code on some sites, but wasn't exactly specific on what program to input it, I can't really be bothered, after weeks of searching then another god knows how long of trial and error putting code in different places as there was no tutorial and if there has been any such thing on this website well a google search not showing it up is pretty odd Imo.

Last edited:
Was just trying to help you get the cars you wanted OP... BUT FIRST... You need to download GT5 through version 2.11 only... then for starters read the links below in depth and with a better understanding all the 6 Stealths and others can be yours with a little effort on your part...

Well fellas I'll give the OP one last try so here ya go...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-gt5-garage-editor-thread.379802/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/all-your-dlc-questions-answered-here.229129/

https://www.google.com/search?q=GAR...ome..69i57.14616j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/useful-gt5-color-code-lists-ge.379870/

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model.jpg
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model.jpg
Mazda 787B Stealth Model.jpg
McLaren F1 Stealth Model.jpg
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model.jpg
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model.jpg

Was just trying to help you get the cars you wanted OP... BUT FIRST... You need to download GT5 through version 2.11 only... then for starters read the links below in depth and with a better understanding all the 6 Stealths and others can be yours with a little effort on your part...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/all-your-dlc-questions-answered-here.229129/

https://www.google.com/search?q=GAR...ome..69i57.14616j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

View attachment 849337 View attachment 849338 View attachment 849339 View attachment 849340 View attachment 849341 View attachment 849342
Oohh wow they look nice, a can't wait to try this out, well I will say a thank you very much for the help, I'm pleased this isn't getting banned, it sucks how doc gets taken down after a while, mind added to the fact I lost access to the signature stealths . Sorry also if you thought I as being bitchy, I was just about finished searching so was just going to move on to gt6, unfortunately missing out on the enduros but thank u again for this, I don't know why the vast majority of these don't show in google searches... May I ask, are these pictures yours?? Also is this possible to get the game stop NASCAR??

Last edited:
Your welcome... read all, adjust to 2.11 version, download GE, keep up the research, and it will be worth it when you have all that GT5 has to offer...

Oh... here ya go...

View attachment 849343
wow that's amazing, btw am going to get over to your YouTube channel and subscribe as a thank you for your help, I must say I kinda prefer gt5 a teeny bit over 6... As weird as it sounds having a used car dealer really adds to the dynamic for me and I think its done well in gt5... It's been one of them games atleast for me where I've come to appreciate more with its own age and my own age, but ye can't wait to try and get these working as I'm a collectionist lol.

Last edited:
so upon looking through them threads linked I have found lots of paint colours, like the base colour of the blue falken GTR R34 race car but aren't the stealth cars and chromeline cars actually bodies, as tim voak said atleast I'm sure he said that paint codes don't add the racing liveries just the ctualy colour... suppose its not a big deal, its what I get for not being rich enough to afford the signature edition when it came out to get the stelaths and chromeline cars and the gamestop car (In The EU Here) and the edge special camaro it ws just to have them in my garage is all, cause I've started a casual playthrough, I am currently doing the missions, and just wanted to know the cars where there to use later on.

Maybe a better way of doing this would be if this thread could get really knowledable people through from the GE and just make it a huge catalogue for, paints, parts, wheel combos as te stealths do have weels unique to them, and also parts as far as I know... for instance The 787B is a prime suspect it is slightly more powerful than the standard 787B and it has different wheels, not sure about the NASCAR but tat I imagine would be a body code not a paint code, if someone that still have the Stealths, chromes, edge special and the Gamestop nascar in their garage could put their save on their PC open it up in GE and pull all the details from there and put them into a list form then other people like thick old me can copy and paste them and tunr say a normal 787B into the stealth version from head to toe. just a thought but I am grateful however for the time you took @2_FAST_4_U linking me to all the above and am really sorry I am too thick to grasp what I've been given. I am trying to get a hold of it all without being a pain.

I found this link... see and click spoiler list...
Good Luck in the rest of your research...

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/popular-classic-games/722957-mint-sauces-body-code-list-1.html

again very grateful for you taking time out to help I really, am, I think that was for gt6 however. Please may I just have this reiterated, what I'm trying for is defo possible with garage editor?? Would it be possible you could at some point make a vid on ur YouTube channel showing this in action say Tue stealth Mazda 787B? Just a thought thank u very much for everything tho.

Kinda busy with my own GT games and my grandson’s stuff, so I will have to leave the rest up to you... again good luck and have fun !

Kinda busy with my own GT games and my grandson’s stuff, so I will have to leave the rest up to you... again good luck and have fun !

That's fair enough, thank u very much again for your help good luck with your own games and all the best for your grandson and have fun too and happy racing

This is the biggest problem regarding DLCs once PD started shutting down servers for GT5 several years ago.

Sorry, I never seen your post. You're right, its a real shame that they're taken down, its even worse that the codes don't still let you activate dlc on your own account, the stealths I am kind of understanding on the one hand because I know they were exclusive for those with enough shackals in their pockets to get the signature edition on the other hand the got the stealth codes for free, PD should've released them for th normal consumer as paid dlc least that way we would've paid more for the actual codes than the signature edition buyers.

And I have finally found a spreadsheet with all body codes, the one I was linked to above I was reading they're the same as GT5 now I just need to find the wheel codes if they're a thing and the part codes for what the DLC cars used or HP and grip multipliers, that's going to be hard, as I would like them to be as close as possible to the proper stealth version, shame I can't rename cars in the garage editor so I can call them stealth models but hey ho I guess, I have all the hex codes from the garage editor for the chromeline cars as I have access to them so I'm going to get round to writing them into a spreadsheet, I wish we could import and export cars wwe make, a lot like the old gt3gedit save editor for gran Turismo 3, I made a the secret/special cars and have them exported and backed up.

Just to correct several post statement errors...

In GE you can rename any car in your garage anything you wish and that includes hybrids.

When you change a body code the wheels,
rims, and parts automatically adjust to the body of the new code car. (See below on settings)

When you change a body code in A setting the specs might read somewhat incorrectly, but B setting will be correct in all respects so simply copy B to A setting when complete. Also remember the body code must be changed in two areas not just the body code area.

Some have confused GE with another tool available in the past. Make sure you have GT5 version 2.11 for best results and the actual GE tool 1.3.1...

Please post only informed correct information to avoid confusion. Thanks and this is my final response to this thread.

Last edited:
Sorry, I never seen your post. You're right, its a real shame that they're taken down, its even worse that the codes don't still let you activate dlc on your own account, the stealths I am kind of understanding on the one hand because I know they were exclusive for those with enough shackals in their pockets to get the signature edition on the other hand the got the stealth codes for free, PD should've released them for th normal consumer as paid dlc least that way we would've paid more for the actual codes than the signature edition buyers.

And I have finally found a spreadsheet with all body codes, the one I was linked to above I was reading they're the same as GT5 now I just need to find the wheel codes if they're a thing and the part codes for what the DLC cars used or HP and grip multipliers, that's going to be hard, as I would like them to be as close as possible to the proper stealth version, shame I can't rename cars in the garage editor so I can call them stealth models but hey ho I guess, I have all the hex codes from the garage editor for the chromeline cars as I have access to them so I'm going to get round to writing them into a spreadsheet, I wish we could import and export cars wwe make, a lot like the old gt3gedit save editor for gran Turismo 3, I made a the secret/special cars and have them exported and backed up.
Hey there. Why apologize? There's nothing big with that. It's cool. :lol:

Just to correct several post statement errors...

In GE you can rename any car in your garage anything you wish and that includes hybrids.

When you change a body code the wheels,
rims, and parts automatically adjust to the body of the new code car. (See below on settings)

When you change a body code in A setting the specs might read somewhat incorrectly, but B setting will be correct in all respects so simply copy B to A setting when complete. Also remember the body code must be changed in two areas not just the body code area.

Some have confused GE with another tool available in the past. Make sure you have GT5 version 2.11 for best results and the actual GE tool 1.3.1...

Please post only informed correct information to avoid confusion. Thanks and this is my final response to this thread.
ah that's all good to know, it is hard to post accurate information when information on the accurate fronts is hard to come by and help generally isn't forthcoming plus the fact that everyone starts somewhere, so there's that and while I genuinely respect what you're saying @2_FAST_4_U I don't really appreciate being told what to post and what not to post on a thread I made, a mod' yes but a general user no, as if anything I was posting was wrong or rule breaking it would've received a caution or been closed but you're right. And I know its your last post here but thank you very much again for your help, I was wondering how to get the specs of the cars now I know to copy sheet B to A its amazing how much is attached to the body code.

Last edited:

View attachment 849337 View attachment 849338 View attachment 849339 View attachment 849340 View attachment 849341 View attachment 849342

Hello 2_Fast_4_U! I Think i get the message!!! i appreciate this information. i digged a bit on the web...but lack one piece of info...the downgrade to 2.11. I will try and will tell if i have success.
By the way, beautiful cars you got, and im not meaning the Stealth ones, i mean the others in the Paint Topics. i really enjoyed.
Sorry for my english.

EDIT: Bad news is that i have probably start all over again. because i fully upgraded to 2.17. it doesnt matters i play slowly to enjoy the game, i use the GE just for paint chips, cars, money; the levels, mine and my B-Spec Pilots, earn it as it has to be....playing...thanks again!!!

Last edited:
pableva...You are more than welcome for sure... It will be worth a reload to do the downgrade to 2.11 provided you have not gone to far in the game, but you could always back up your current game save on a thumb drive first just in case. I went as far as I could go in GT5 the ol’ fashion way first time around, then later when offline went with the GE for the fun stuff learning more and more as I went along. I say go for it and most of all have fun ! :cheers:

pableva...You are more than welcome for sure... It will be worth a reload to do the downgrade to 2.11 provided you have not gone to far in the game, but you could always back up your current game save on a thumb drive first just in case. I went as far as I could go in GT5 the ol’ fashion way first time around, then later when offline went with the GE for the fun stuff learning more and more as I went along. I say go for it and most of all have fun ! :cheers:

Thanks again! i just finished to erase the game data and started to upgrade!!! lol, cant wait. i finished it once, wayyy back, but just A-Spec, my B pilot stayed in 25 th level. And now, a few weeks back, i read a couple of topics here in GTPlanet, and started the engine again of the good old GT5. When i finished it the first time i erased all the data, so i begin again in level 1. im in 16 level now, slow but steady.
I must thank you and Tim Voak for making me remember that i have GT5 forgotten somewhere!!!!.

With GE you’ll be able to get everything you desire without any grind... and a level 40 with just a few clicks is only hours away. Have fun !

View attachment 856713 View attachment 856714 View attachment 856715 View attachment 856716 View attachment 856717 View attachment 856718
2fast, let me ask something about the level adjustment. With GE, we can set the levels of our A and B specs to the max level which is 40 and I'm not sure if I have already asked this before since I can't remember exactly but why does it revert back to the original level I'm in after I used either of these modes for a few races or challenges? For example, my A-spec is at 40 with the help of GE but after going for a challenge or viewing them, for example the Nurburgring 4H race, my level would revert back to 33 which was my level before I adjusted it with GE? It seems to happen everytime I attempt to view or race these challenges lol.

GTV... is a common problem with the GE program itself that was never corrected and I was actually hoping at the time a patch would come along. However, I seem to recall on another site a correction was possible using “another” editor type program. I think the max will revert to 34 with GE if you enter the career mode races then exit...

Last edited:
Back