Hot Lap Videos

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 17 comments
All I can see is the really wacky shifting animation. It's doable on a road car but on an F1 car it's probably suicidal.

Two more Hotlap's from me

The first caught even me by surprise, I joined a lobby not knowing what track we where on and couldn't find the car I wanted in time so I got stuck into my Beetle that has the 3.8 RUF engine in it, stock tyres at Max width and plenty of weight reduction and drivetrain upgrades to be in B Class, I ended up winning the race!

Second is the race directly after that, my 02 NSX-R using my own setup (available to you guys ;)) dirtied the lap at the last chicane, but I thought I would show off how well balanced this setup is!

@Fezz_ST, I downloaded the tune and I agree, it's very well balanced! I'm going to have to post some video soon, because I'm getting out-braked by everyone. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone who's looking for Fezz's tune should know that it's for a B-class 1992 Honda NSX-R. I downloaded it but I actually went for a faster tune with rougher handling. Will keep the Fezz tune for twisty tracks though.

Nice! I was grinding for the "Trailblazer" challenge on Top Gear West yesterday with your NSX. 49 uses! It is grippy!

Back