hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,007 comments
Daytona
dodge-daytona-1a.jpg

Oh yeah, this thread is rockin and a rollin.
Thanks Cano for the thread. :thumbup: ;)
Ive already started another file for this thread.
Nice pics everyone, very nice. :drool:
Misnblu

Originally posted by milefile
Goat
pontiac-gto-ads-1970a.jpg
This is my favorite so far.
I love this ad with the kids and the way they say, Humbler on the bottom of the page.
What an add. :drool:
Misnblu
Ill have more contributions when I get home. :)

Ah, the '57 Chevy Bel-Air! This will be one of the many cars parked in my garage one day! Mine will have Chevy 350, 4 speed manual tranny, black, silver trim and white into yellow into orange flames on the front. :drool:

57_Chevy_Side.JPG

holl(e)y!!!! those are awesome!!
that flamin camino is impressive. as for the little orange thing with the 350 underhood, it should Go... NOW!!! I'd love to see that thing launch. But the reallly impressive thing in here is that VegA. it's an engine on wheels!!! it rules!!
also, the 34 ford and the rambler wagon are just too cool. thanks for all those
now, lezee what I can post rite now...
oh, I know what...
Mark Idzardi's Purple People Eater!!!!!!

sonny.jpg

001cob.gif

001coc.gif

yes, that thing Exists and is street driven... I cant seem to find any high res pics of it, but I'll keep searching. meanwhile...

Originally posted by Magic069
Not just any mustang, a Mach 1. Big difference! I'd say the "old ford" is something like a '38 Coupe.

its a 34. And let alone the mustang bein' a Mach 1... see that thing pokin' thru its hood? THAT'S what makes the difference!

now, for some more street rod pics:
this thing is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.
this is the way I like street rods. traditional and screaming power.

09.jpg

this thing is... OMG!!!!!
01.jpg

I like very much traditional rods as you can see... this is a 32 with a 37 Ford truck Grille....
04.jpg

may I drool? :drool:
11.jpg

more!!!
check out the flathead on this thing!!!
07.jpg

the wheels on this thing do the trick!
15.jpg

want this bathtub on mine bath!
25.jpg

unchopped but totally channeled!
30.jpg

more and more and more and more and more and...
41 Ford pickemup!
34.jpg

Primer!!!!!
38.jpg

wood is good!
37.jpg

check out those cheater slicks on this 32 pick up!!!
33.jpg

As I'm watching a Gallery, I'll be posting some cool cars thru the nite...
So, lez follow...

I really dont know exactly what this thing is... thought it was a 33 willys, but it isnt... that yellow will make you blind...
06.jpg

For these ones... I ANSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA of what the hell the yellow thing is... It is way weird... and I kinda... well, I like it and I despise it at the same time... it's just weird... the 47 chevy fleetline would be so cool with wide whites and a pearl or metallic dark green paintjob... the radical chop looks impressive...
08.jpg

BIG headlites look good on this eye-searing yellow 34 Ford...
12.jpg

a little high for my taste but still cool... a 40 ford Tudor Sedan....
13.jpg

OK now, for some pukemobiles... or trailer queens. this is the kind of thing that pisses me off. the "billetmobiles" that wont even run under their own power, or maybe theay do, at 5 mph while the owner gets them to a trailer. besides, I HATE billet on old day rods... there are some cars that look good... it's the overuse of billet and high techery what bothers me. its like the "rice" of street and hot rodding, if with such a term It might be more undestandable... something like this:

37 studebaker... the craftsmanship is way good, and I know this is a homebuilt car. I just dont like the prowler headlights and those billet wheels... I mean, chose another design if you gonna shod billet, for God's sake! mah, the car looks good, all in all. even those headlights might work.
19.jpg

Billet wheels in a Model A is a deffinite NO-NO. and that color... and, OMG... IFS!!! ARGH!
05.jpg

too hi-tech, and its just a monument to the owners wallet... gimme hitech rods that will perform, not ones that are built to win shows...
34.jpg

nice, but, argh! those billet wheels!!
shod it with some Torq-Thrusts of the same diameter (17-20 :rolleyes: ) and it would look alot better...
32.jpg

well, These cars I dont like...

OK, enough billet. also, Im sorry, I hadnt posted anything in here... I wanted to do at least a post a day, so here it is...
CUSTOMS!

this 49 ford is ABSOLUTELY SINISTER!!! Lord Vader, your car is ready....
ggkc592.jpg

Gary Chopit's latest Merc... ist a 50 mercury... as custom as it can get.
paso06.jpg

paso07.jpg

I luv the thing.

this Studebaker is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!
kat011.jpg

59 Chevy El Camino with 60's Merc Grille... check out the six Stromberg 97 carbs topping that small-block...
kat014.jpg

WAY ELEGANT 49 Hudson Four-door custom... that color dude!
kat023.jpg

a mild-custom 58 Chevy Byscayne, lowered to the ground
kat033.jpg

a 63 or 64 Ford Galaxy... I like the "flamescallops" paint job...
kat038.jpg

a 52 Chrysler Windsor hardtop custom... love it... :drool:
kat056.jpg

kat057.jpg

custom nite...

a 48 Buick... check out that top and the zoomies under it!
kat073.jpg

this 49 Mercury is absolutely sinister too... look ma, no grille!
kat089.jpg

and check out the three Stroms on this 49 Ford... I love the no hood thing..
kat090.jpg

this thing is surreal. It's a 56 Ford COE (Cab Over Engine) but custom doesn't even begin describing it...
kat099.jpg

kat100.jpg

impressive...

a 53 Mercury Convertible custom... the chopped windshield give THE rake
kat116.jpg

kat115.jpg

a 63 Thunderbird roadster tastefully customized... look @ the leopard skin!! (ok, not so tasty but culture-correct)
kat126.jpg

56 Ford with tube grille and Cragars...
kat124.jpg

finally (today, of course... It's 2 AM and I´ve got Class @ 7 AM >_<), a 57 Ford Fairlane in primer and with mils scallops... I LIKE it!
kat128.jpg

kat132.jpg

well that´s it for now. gotta go. will post more morrow.

Back