hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,005 comments
yeah, I drooled too. And I know that isnt what you expect from a HotRod, but its just a part of this thing known as hot rodding. As I dont want anyone to get scared and run away from this thread, lez post some big blowers:

This is a 51 Kaiser Special, an oddmobile...
p175010_image_large.jpg

yeah, it looks good...
p175011_image_large.jpg

but the really impressive stuff on this car is the engine... 502 Cubic Inches, and TWO vortech blowers...
p175012_image_large.jpg

that's hardcore...

Now, a 65 chevy II Nova with a monstruous engine...
p159791_image_large.jpg

A 468ci big-block with dual Holley 850 carbs feeding a B&M 6-71 blower is a classic combo if there ever was one. Add Merlin heads, Venolia pistons, Carrillo rods, valvetrain equipment by Competition Cams and Crane, an MSD ignition, a Hooker weld-up header kit, a Canton oil pan and all stainless fasteners, and you have one bad big-block. The aluminum work on it looks impressive too...
p159794_image_large.jpg

p159798_image_large.jpg

more... this pair of australian Hot Rods are cool... and check out those massive blowers!
This T Ford has a 429 Ford Shotgun HEMI with two blowers... yeah, two...
tcoupe.jpg

and this 34 Ford has a blown 426 Hemi 'tween those channeled rails...
34coupe.jpg

check out the blower on this Camaro!!!! Its a racing machine, but still...
rcb02.jpg

this 49 Studebaker is doing good... speaciallly with that thing in place of the hood...
blownconv49.jpg

this 56 Stude also looks good... another color might do it some well, tough....
53studeblowncad.jpg

the pic is a very low -res, but check out that thing on the hood of this 34 Dodge... 426 HEMI and two blowers...
1933dodgecoupekirby.jpg

Originally posted by Cano
check out the blower on this Camaro!!!! Its a racing machine, but still...
rcb02.jpg

Now if I can only fit that engine into my Iroc and make it street legal, I would be in heaven - 707 :lol:

check out that blower scoop on the hood of this 69 RoadRunner...
bob_rs_1969_blown_hemi_road_runner.jpg

a Fenderless and chopped 34 with... If you tell me what kind of engine it has, I'll give you a prize....
Dscn0705.jpg

it's not as easy as it seems...

for today's post I want to show you a very special and cool vehicle, not just because how it looks or performs, but also because of the message it carries. It's Shortcut High's 49 Ford School Bus. besides it is TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY ****ING AWESOME it tours USA and Canada (damn you mexico -_-) and stops in schools, where it says that, if you wanna be cool, you should stay in school. its a good message, I think, something far more valuable that just owning a street machine THIS awesome. look @ it.

pc11.JPG

pc8.JPG

pc12.JPG

7.JPG

8.jpg

pc1.JPG

It's one of the most impressive vehicles I've EVER seen... and did you notice it was FWD?
anyway, that's it for today. I think this is sCOOL bus... and I think what it does is very cool, too. wanna know and see more? log on to www.shortcuthigh.com

Cano

no one will guess the engine on the 34 Ford? c'mon!

Heres exactly what my engine Looks Like.But mine has a 4 Barrel on it.
318.jpg

What Kind of car Mine is.
72cover.jpg

My favorite Muscle Car.
1970%20dodge%20challenger%20440%20R-T%20motor%20magnum.jpg

Whats under its hood.
Engine.jpg

538 hhorsepower as tested,mopar had to lie about its horsepower to get through emissions regulations.

check out that blower scoop on the hood of this 69 RoadRunner...
bob_rs_1969_blown_hemi_road_runner.jpg

a Fenderless and chopped 34 with... If you tell me what kind of engine it has, I'll give you a prize....
Dscn0705.jpg

it's not as easy as it seems...
500 HEMI,why do people build their ford rods using chrysler's engines.....

my mustang had a 302,it was fuel injected,and a ford......

Now I have a Dart,it basically my muscle car,318 cube engine,320 horsepower with the carb.....

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Why are you driving a Dart? :odd:

yes, they are good cars. The Dart is a relative liteweight among the A and B-bodies, and they accept any swap, be it engine, transmission, rearend, anything. it swallows any engine in that huge bay and with some mods it can be very dangerous, let alone a big block swap and some fat cogs. it's a versatile base to work with. Yours has a 318, right Des-viperr?

Cano

as for the mustang... I think it's very cool, but too high... and I dont like billet on muscle cars.

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
weird,the sparkplugs are on the heads.....
looks like a hemi....

572 cubic inch....

no, it isnt that big. it's a relatively shy engine... but this dude got it rippin...
guess again, you'll be surprised.

Cano

yes, they are good cars. The Dart is a relative liteweight among the A and B-bodies, and they accept any swap, be it engine, transmission, rearend, anything. it swallows any engine in that huge bay and with some mods it can be very dangerous, let alone a big block swap and some fat cogs. it's a versatile base to work with. Yours has a 318, right Des-viperr?

Cano

as for the mustang... I think it's very cool, but too high... and I dont like billet on muscle cars.
yep,318 4 spd,nice eldbrock carb

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
351 cleveland??
402??

mmmhh no, a MUCH newer engine. it isnt supercharged, you know? it's EFIed. look around for new motors wich look like hemis...

Cano

the dude changed the appearance of it, but tha heads give the thing off... it isnt a shotgun either.

Back