Hot Version, Drift Special. Ep2.

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 40 comments
Reddee
How come I have never seen you around. There were most of my friends list there but I have never actually met you lol.

Only place you will catch me is at tsukuba drifting rooms or street legal racing rooms =p.

I'm Guessing your friends with azncrip2nyte. Once he usually joins he invites his friends and they're usually really good.

JrDarknes
Only place you will catch me is at tsukuba drifting rooms or street legal racing rooms =p.

I'm Guessing your friends with azncrip2nyte. Once he usually joins he invites his friends and they're usually really good.

No I don't know him but I used to be in RSM with vel and mav and I know proshoots, Naoki, dangerkid and a few others. I have got so board of Tsukuba lol.

1 question, i have never understand how to register for this comp
And nomore before GT6 now :(

You couldn't really register. They were always like Pick-Up matches. You just joined or showed up while I hosted them randomly. Though I would post room numbers on my feed and twitter.

Also nice S13. My clutch just slipped on mine. Getting it fixed monday.

You couldn't really register. They were always like Pick-Up matches. You just joined or showed up while I hosted them randomly. Though I would post room numbers on my feed and twitter.

Also nice S13. My clutch just slipped on mine. Getting it fixed monday.

Ok, need to add you? Cool, i am instaling the last part fore the engine tomorrow ;)

6/3/13

New Hot Version was a drift special (really still beta testing but I just thought I'de start the series anyway) so thought you guys might like it. It has captions if you cant understand me.

I loved watching these, very well shot videos. The "Dr. Robotnik" music brought back memories of far too much Mega Drive in the '90s!

Back