Hours played?

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 36 comments
I don't trust the stat logging. Even my online stats don't make sense. Says I've had more poles than what I know to be true. Was going to do a general test to see if the hours played increases accurately or not but so far haven't got round to it. It's at 80+ for the time being. Thought it'd be more though.

It's probably 30+ now. I got a bit of a Call of Duty addiction that happens once a year, and could have 40+ now. I started LMP3 today and did a weekend on it. Then I said, I really want to play Search and Destroy with a Riot Shield and an RPG! I should also mention that I've had this game for a little less than a month as well.

PCARS Hours.PNG

I thought i played it a lot on 62 hours! Ive gone onto F1 2015 for a few seasons but will be going back on Pcars soon...i cant play both games at the same time hehe..totally different style of driving imo.

2 & a half hours so far. Waiting for a serious update to the multiplayer to make it worth my while buying PS Plus (not interested in Career Mode). I did have a gamesave that corrupted though & had to start again, probably had a couple of hours on that one too just from running a few laps here & there in Practice Mode.

127 hours and loving it 👍.

But this game is in dire need of patch 3.0 and an AI awareness tweak for when you overtake them.

360 of which most was during the development of the game. Since it release ive enjoyed it less and less.

I'm not sure how many hours I've got into the game. I've probably got just twenty-some logged right now, but I lost maybe twenty-some due to my game save getting corrupted because SMS is incompetent and let save files grow too big even after knowing it was an issue, and I lost 8.5 hours during 24 Hours of Le Mans and the Xbox One's resume function sent me back to the title screen so that 8.5 hours was lost.

20 minutes so far, could not calibrate my pedals and stopped :) (using GT wheel)

Will try again with my original T500 steering wheel when i find the time....

102 Steam hours, first played over 3 years ago. Not just me playing though and a lot of that time will probably have been idle. Probably played less than 5 hours with retail version.

Back