Hours played?

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 36 comments
I don't trust the stat logging. Even my online stats don't make sense. Says I've had more poles than what I know to be true. Was going to do a general test to see if the hours played increases accurately or not but so far haven't got round to it. It's at 80+ for the time being. Thought it'd be more though.
I don't know if any of the stats can be trusted. I did play a couple of single races offline and neither counted in my hours played stats, both were relatively longish races too. The only stat that I have tracked that is correct is the race wins.
We know that the number of races entered stat was totally wrong because it counted practice and quali sections as well. Supposedly it was corrected in a patch but even if it has, that stat will be so wrong now that it doesn't fix it for those of us who already own PCars.
It's the poorest stat tracking I've ever seen in a game accuracy wise.

Last edited:
I'd also like to know if it only tracks completed races for the signature location stat. I often use races to test setups so don't finish a lot of them as I quit to retune. Does it log these laps or is it only when I cross the finish line that it logs the location?

Although it seems that the tyres warm up much quicker in free practise nowadays so I might start tuning there instead.

I know that the bug where practice & quali sessions were counted as races has not been squashed yet as I recently (shortly after patch 3.0) uninstalled everything to do with PCARS and reinstalled everything & my practice & quali sessions are still being counted as races. I have the digital version on PS4 (not sure if that makes a difference).

Back