How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,473 views
Sorry i took my time, some one else can have a go since i dont actually have pics of any werid cars.
 
I knew i was never going to get it. I dont know anything about aus or american cars.
 
I cant post a pic but heres a tester for you if you want to guess ?

R W P P Y T M L U O H R E O L​

If you want to only guess cars from pics then thats OK just ignore my post, but its still along the lines of guess that car ?
 
plymouth prowler
 
maserati
 
morris minor


did i pass:D
 
Yep you've now got 👍 👍 👍 !

should I do some more ? How about anyone else ?
 
someone else can figure them out now
 
ok last one for a bit cos Im on with filling in my application form



A L T E R T A L E A N D G E L I N C I A


V I B E H A N S T I M E I U S C L O R​
The second one is missing something ? What is it ?
 
lancia delta intergrale

i dont get what you mean with the second?
i get chevrolet something?
 
you get 👍 for the integrale 👍 👍 👍 👍 in total !!

With the second one Ive missed something out on purpose - I'm not gonna give you any clues because if I did it'd give it away.

All I'll say is that there are a few different marks of this particular car.
 
Well heres a clue

this car is featured in the GT series - and its japanese
 
As The Porko doesn't have any pics, I'll post one. Try this...
 

Attachments

  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 58
Looks like the bastard-child of a Pacer, a Jensen and a Reliant Scimitar...
 
looks like a sportier model of the Milrth Mobile :D
 
It's a Jensen.

Meh, I'm thinking Renault/Alpine something..
 
I have no clue what that means... Looks jensenish to me too...
 
He means German.

So it's Porsche, VAG, BMW or Mercedes. Or something really obscure like NSU or Horch (:D).
 
I say NSU Ro80 - but I didn't know there was a coupe version (hence I'm wrong).
 
Back