How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,569 views
Austrian!

Well, well - who would have thought it?

Anyway: I wonder where the car is from?

:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Anyway: I wonder where the car is from?
Austria? :odd:

Steyr?
 
That's it!

The Poo, made by TuTone.

No.

This is a less pooey version.
 

Attachments

  • hitler2.jpg
    hitler2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 131
Nice rear camber, making me think of Beetle connections though.......
 
Well, if it's not a tutone poo, I'm stumped!
 
Could it be a moskvitch?
 
Is it called the Steyr 50?
 
1936 Steyr 50/55 Baby

(later produced under licence as the TuTone Poo)

Astonish and baffle us Live4speed:drool:
 
Ok give me a min.
 
Here it is.
 
Cord?
 
Damnation!:irked:
 
While no-one else is around:

have a go at this one Ultrabeat.

;)
 

Attachments

  • giovanni.jpg
    giovanni.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 58
TVR/TRIUMPH?
 
MG?
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera


1935 Peugeot 401 D Eclipse Electrique

Electric folding steel roof - in 1935!

:cool:

Damn man, couldn't you have even pretended you didn't know it for a few hours.:lol: .
 
not british?? eff. I was gonna say Borgward :irked:
 
Non Specific Urethritis. Nasty.

No, not an NSU.

Not a million miles away, geographically speaking.

:odd:
 
Polynesian?:D
 
Another picture.

And another helpful file name.

:p
 

Attachments

  • michelotti.jpg
    michelotti.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 80
Back