How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,568 views
Hmm. could be a ford falcon wagon, but the back isnt exactly like it, or a '68 gmc suburban?
 
May be its a 64 impala wagon, almost all the 60's wagons look alike. the ford galaxie wagon?
Packard cavalier fits the description, did they make that in a wagon?
 
they were thinking of me when they made the checker Marathon wagon/aerobus.
 
Fits like a glove.
 
Ok, gimme a few minutes.
 
ok here's my pic.:D
 
Looks like a Pegaso Z102 again.
 
not much is known about this car, the site i got this pic from says a famous italian styling house did the styling, and it was built in detroit using a dodge V8.


my comp is screwed up. i cant post the pic of the front.
 
looks very familiar..

I believe you mean facel vega... that would be a french car...

So i am guessing pininfarina or bertone designed the body... a dodge v8 means its a car i dont know about, but it is a beauty...

the car reminds me of a cisitalia... perhaps its a barchetta version with ummm a hard top?
 
Bengee hit the styling on the head. I think it was styled by bertone, at least thats what the site i got it from said.
 
ehh that rules out basically every car i was thinking it could be related too... pinin i know about kinda... bertone is iffy unless its an 70-80's concept car
 
Originally posted by menglan
not much is known about this car, the site i got this pic from says a famous italian styling house did the styling, and it was built in detroit using a dodge V8.

Oh dear. That sounds eerily familiar. Like I've typed those same words before...
 
Yeah, I think the site was lying, I had to translate it from french. and it almost couldn't be bertone because this car was built in 1953. If nobody even can think of what it is then i guess ill just have to tell what it is.
 
Wow, 911_Carrera got it, the same site I got the info from. your go:D
 
Don't think that worked.

Try again.

:O
 

Attachments

  • babe.jpg
    babe.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 65
It looks German...
 
Please don't call ExigeExcel a Borgwart. He's very sensitive, you know.

Oh, Borgward

No, it isn't.

:lol:
 
That's what happens when they assimilate you and the cybernetic implants cause skin irritation. Isn't it?
 
Front grill looks bristol-ish...Herr hitler is more likely meant to make us believe its german... I am going with Bristol...
 
Bengee is wise to my tricks.

But maybe it's a double bluff!!!!!

Perhaps it IS German and I called it Hitler because I knew you'd think I was tricking you.

By the way: was Hitler actually German?

:trouble:
 
Back