How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,569 views
ok.. here i go but if its too stupid of an idea ill put a better picture.
 

Attachments

  • gto_071902_01.jpg
    gto_071902_01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 40
It's a Ferrari GTO.
 
Were you searching wrecked exotics too eh?:D
 
Lambo, rename the pictures when you attach them. Rightclick+save shows the image name.
 
Ahh, I didn't check the name of the pic, I did know it was an 80's Ferrari and then I just checked the site.
 
GTJugend! Ÿay!
 
Heres my pic, joke. I will be a few mins while I find a good one.
 
ok here and try to chech the name watch wat u get hey thats my mfing house bastard **** no pic check the next post
 
try to right click save the pic. OK it may have been alittle extreme. But do u kno the car??
 
0\/\/ l\l 3 d
weird361.jpg


I'll just make a note of peopel playing online now:
Me
live4speed
Lamboracer
Mr.Pushrod
GTJugend
 
ull never guess this car. DUNNA NUNNA DUNNA NUNNA ba....
 

Attachments

  • batmobile.jpg
    batmobile.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 47
This one pretty easy but I couldn't be bothered searching for ages.
 
Who wants to go campin. The black car reminds me of a ferrari. ALMOST.
 

Attachments

  • campervan.jpg
    campervan.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
That's fast food!
 
Lamboracer please stop filling the thread with pictures ok?
Make a new thread or add to a different thread but in here we do things one-at-a-time. 👍
 
i find the onion wheels most interesting. ok sorry for the extra pictures. does anyone have a new car we can GUESS.
 
I think the current one is this BMW Z1 (?)

attachment.php
 
Nope.
 
American?
 
It's got the doors of a Z1. The lights look like a Z3.

Or it could just be an MX5
 
It's European, it's not a modded car, thats what it looks like when you buy it. It's based on a famouse Japanese car.
 
It's based on an Impreza, I know that but can't remember the exact name. Delfino Feroche?
 
Delfino Feroce
 
Correct, aside from adding a h in the name, it's the Delfino Feroce.
 
Back