How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,599 views
so i guess it's my turn now..

the licence plate is the only clue i will leave to you.
this is not a production car.
(this could be very easy one, or really hard one) :trouble:
so, in what car does this ass belong to?
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 82
Spyker Spyder?
 
You move fast Mr Shag.

Faster than I can confirm your guess.

Ferves (Ferrari Veicoli Speciali) Ranger.

But, as it was indeed Fiat 500-based, I shall give that to you (not that it seems to matter whether I do or not)

:mad:
 
lol the berlina was based off a fiat 600 or 500 too... wow i was surprisingly close :D ok not really
 
Renault spyder? i dunno.
 
i'm sorry carrera :(
i'll try to slow myself down a bit, i got carried away on posting here at GTP.. :rolleyes:

....the licence plate tells where the car is made.
atm its a one-of-a-kind vehicle
 
The Valmet coupe convertible
 
I saw a bad quality pic of it from the back, really bad quality, but I've just seen a decent one and your right.
 
A little off topic here, but :drool:
murcielago_d_spyder.jpg
 
^Box of shiz
 
nope, not a boxster... it's a second generation prototype car, made and desinged by group of Finnish students.

premiered at The European ways of life, Louvre, Paris in 2002

ENGINE: Saab B204L Turbocharged straight four. 16 valves, twincam

Max. power 170 kW / 6200 rpm
Max. Torque 250 Nm / 5780 rpm
Weigth 830 kg
 
3.jpg
 
RaceAbout2002
 
damn, i gave too much tips ;P

yes, its the RaceAbout 02..

next up: ultrabeat
 
Go me!

Okies:
 

Attachments

  • imnottellinguthefilename.jpg
    imnottellinguthefilename.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 67
SRT-8 ? ? ? same thing
 
HEMI POWER!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
 
I thought there was an agreement not to post concept/one-off cars?
 
Originally posted by Famine
I thought there was an agreement not to post concept/one-off cars?

I think there's not. Ok, there's another thread (semidead, yes I know) for concepts, but in order to keep this thread running we have to accept concepts/designstudies once in a while.
 
Well - there's not much likelihood of anyone getting a car from a fractional image, when the car is a one-off, bespoke Finnish design study, is there? At least not until we're given enough information so that we can build our own...

Partial images of larger scale cars only please, if partial images are posted. If it's a concept/prototype can we have the full Monty? I recall I posted the Ford Mustang Prototype a few hundred pages back, and that took a while to get, considering the level of fame of the car.
 
Is it Dodge Hemi SRT-8 concept?
 
Yes.
 
There you go!
 

Attachments

  • nocheat.jpg
    nocheat.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 36
famine.. i think ultimately it comes down to how good skills does one have on using google :rolleyes:
 
Back