How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,580 views
Originally posted by shaggie
famine.. i think ultimately it comes down to how good skills does one have on using google :rolleyes:

...unless the brand is really obvious, what criteria do you search for?

"50s 60s vintage car" :confused: that's gonna take some time...
 
Originally posted by shaggie
i tried that :banghead:

tips? :trouble:

Well you could try to google this: "Picture I saw in one of my books two years ago..." , not sure if it'll work though.

Yeah Baby.... :rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • smartass.jpg
    smartass.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 81
Well I don't know what I missed, but I tried all sorts to find Shaggies car with no luck.
 
I've seen that car before.... Is it a Kaiser, or a packard? I want to think it's one of the long gone american marques of the 50's, so maybe a desoto?:confused:
 
That be a 1954 Kaiser special.
 
Originally posted by menglan
That be a 1954 Kaiser special.

not a special, a manhattan... but since the difference is under the hood, your go! :D
 
uh, someone take the next go, my computer wont let me save pics.:(

could i post later?
 
I'll seize this oppertunity
 

Attachments

  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62
Ferrari Modulo, been on before. You fancy doing another?
 
T'ain't Ferrari, but It is a Modula. I'll try again then.
Pininfarina by the way.
 
...
 

Attachments

  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 52
DAMNATION BE UPON YOU!
Yes:grumpy:
 
Hurry up and go Carrera. I got some really good cars. I think i did good and u will find them puzzleing. If you pass ill go otherwize Hurry up please.
 
Originally posted by Lamboracer
Hurry up and go Carrera. I got some really good cars. I think i did good and u will find them puzzleing. If you pass ill go otherwize Hurry up please.


He's thinking of a good one that will make you wrack your brians of confusion. So be patient.
 
You'd better, or I'll be dissapointed and may possibly cry.
 
We dont want that but we would enjoy a new picture. Carrera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :
 
I'm almost ready to cry...
 
I had to eat - give me a break!

Here's a nice easy one for you.

:p
 

Attachments

  • lodestone.jpg
    lodestone.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 136
Morris minor? standard ten? looks british to me.
 
Morris Oxford.
 
Not a Morris Minor

Or a Standard Ten

Or a Morris Oxford

But you are on the road heading towards the ball park.

:odd:
 
MG Mignette ZB

(if that's the answer, I give my powers to pushrod. I have to go sleep).
 
It isn't a ZB.

Which means it has to be a ZA.

I'm not sure that there are any differences from this angle anyway. I thought that ZBs had a bigger rear screen but it turns out that only the two-tone ones had.

Pushrod has the floor.

poke.gif
 
Back