How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,601 views
It has a look like a Mitsubishi about it.
 
thats what i was thinkin
 
renault?
 
It looks more like a SAAB, is it a SAAB?
 
Based on the wheels....BMW?
 
Is it a Volkswagen?
 
here's a bit larger image...
take a closer look at the wheels
 

Attachments

  • coupe.jpg
    coupe.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 51
I should say its a Skoda, especially since I'm quarter-Czech.
But I really don't recognise it.
 
Skoda?
 
Skoda Roomster Coupe Concept

Party for GT4 got it right.. :)

the floor is all yours
 
Yeah, well I can get the images to upload.

OK, I'll try this...
daihatsu_terios.jpg


I don't know who will get it though.
 
Daihatsu Terios?

Edit: Or is it a kia.

Edit: Nope I think it is a Daihatsu, they model name may be different here tho.
 
Heh. We get them here too ;)

Try this one:
 
that front chrome bumper looks a bit like the Vettes, actually the whole front end looks a bit like a stingray (exept those orange indicators and headlights)
 
Back