How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,600 views
I've seen this car before, but I'm having trouble placing it.
 
Not a Ferrari :D

Edit: and not a Vette
 
Is it Italian?
 
is it american?
 
Maybe one one Koenig's first creations? They used to (maybe still do) modify Ferraris.
 
It's not a clone/knock-off of another model of car. It was sold by the manufacturer, as-is.
 
This ones doin my nut in, I've seen this car loads of times, but I can't put mat it is or where I saw it.
 
Didnt think it would be that tough. :D

I'm off now, so someone will have to confirm the guess (which will be simple once the correct guess is made 👍 )
 
One answer:
attachment.php


1970's Opel GT
 
confirmed, your go
 
The suspense is killing me.
 
Damnit, I knew that but my mind was blank and I was lookin for a wan..... Anyway, hurry and get the next pic up.
 
Yey! :)
 
Hey, we don't you to vanish when it's your turn to post a pic of a car.
 
Well here it goes:
paint.jpg


Good Luck! 👍
 
Nope. :)
 
Wrong o, on both of them.

Nice try thou. 👍

BTW, is Maxda is spelled Mazda?
 
:lol: Tough huh!? :lol:
 
ford expidition...
ford explorer...
possibly e.b. editions
 
nope. :)
 
holden, opel, vauxhall?
 
Back