how bad does 480p look on gt5 I really need to know

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 19 comments
  • 1,832 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
I'm wondering if 480p looks bad for gt5.My room has a 1080p hd tv,but the internet doesn't receive there,I can go in the living room with internet but I would have to run 480p,please help,thx
 
Looks awful on an LCD, looks OK on a CRT.
 
I suggest putting it in your room and find some way to get Internet in there because there is a huge difference between the two
 
Its a 480p flat screen with hdmi cable,here's the story..I live on a boat so I have a moded ps3 with an antenna in my room o get this Nat type 3 web that the owners keep turning off:grumpy:,then there is the good Nat type 2 web that will only receive if I'm in the living room is internet worth it or is it better to run 1080p with no online????
 
Last edited:
What about upgrading to a wireless N router. I prefer to have my system hard wired but if your far away from your main internet source, this would be your best option. Or move your TV to the living room.
 
It looks fine, honestly I would rather play Standard Def online than not at all, it is certainly still very playable.
 
Thx did you read my post of the story? Last few posts
 
480p doesn't look bad (it's the only resolution my TV support), the only thing you might need to is to zoom to read some things
 
Cant you buy a cable to link up your room to the living room?
Just putting that in as a suggestion, I don't wanna rock the boat.
 
Nice pun my ps3 is modded with a 2ft antenna I'm getting signal off any1,in a Marina so there are boats in my way :grumpy:
 
Not as good as 1080P that's for sure but just give it a go and see if it's doable.
 
not really bad. Just very small and hard to read words but it does have a useful zoom function only for SD
 
not really bad. Just very small and hard to read words but it does have a useful zoom function only for SD

I used that all the time before I got an HD cable. :lol:
 
Rather have the zoom for every visual setting.

I feel like I need it sometimes with HD but it is a lot clearer which makes things easier to read obviously.
 
Eww god the difference will make you not want to play. Did it once and never again
 
Nvm,sadly the web is even worse in the living room going with plan b........
 
I'm going to put it back in my room hd flatscreen,and get that 5ft antenna for my ps3,its $100:),by the way it was at 1080i not a 480 I switched it:yuck:
 
Back