How bad is the turbo lag in a Z32 300ZX?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaX
  • 10 comments
  • 4,304 views

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
Messages
13,643
United States
North Jersey
Messages
MistaX1


That says it's long enough to have a plane take off before the boost hits.
 
On the other hand, one could ask GTP if this is the best automotive advertisement of all time?
 
I couldn't hear what that guy was saying :grumpy:

Heres the best Nissan ad :D
 
"So I'm having this dream. I'm in a Turbo Z. And these guys are after me.

But they can't catch me.


So they get a.. car

But they can't catch me.

So they get a plane..

Just as they're about to catch me...

The.. Twin.. Turbos.. Kick.. In"


Or just turn your volume up.
 
when I turn the volume up it gets worse, its my speakers not my ears.
 
Fat Boy Slim - Right Here Right Now

Good tune.
 
On the other hand, one could ask GTP if this is the best automotive advertisement of all time?


I've always thought it was one of the best I've ever seen. In the top 3 for sure.
 
...slagging of cars is best done in the Cars In General Forum, dontchy'all think?
 
My favorite commercial.

 
Back