V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Dec 3, 2010 #1 I want to make one similar length to that of Nurburgring (20.9km)...Is it possible? So far I can only get as high as about 9 or 10km.
I want to make one similar length to that of Nurburgring (20.9km)...Is it possible? So far I can only get as high as about 9 or 10km.
gtone339 Messages 3,821 Auckland New Zealand Messages gtone339 Dec 3, 2010 #2 VanderbroTT I want to make one similar length to that of Nurburgring (20.9km)...Is it possible? So far I can only get as high as about 9 or 10km. Click to expand... Thats the maximum length of a course.
VanderbroTT I want to make one similar length to that of Nurburgring (20.9km)...Is it possible? So far I can only get as high as about 9 or 10km. Click to expand... Thats the maximum length of a course.