How can I get the 15th anniversary color?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Theodosis, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Theodosis

Theodosis

I need to get the blue color of the anniversary edition but where can I find it? PLS ANSWER!

2. CraigHyphenO

CraigHyphenO

By having the 15th Anniversary Edition of the game.

Bluesman81977 likes this.
  3. Bluesman81977

Bluesman81977

I have the 15th anniversary disc and i got a lot of paint chips with it but i don't seem to have that one. I'm pretty sure that color is exclusive to the anniversary cars... but I've been wrong before on numerous occasions. ..

4. ONevermind

ONevermind

The 15AE came with metallic, matte, polarized, and chrome chips all with "GT6" naming prefix GT6 Matte 001, 002 etc and then 2 chips with an anniversary color naming in the ends

GT6 metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue
    GT6 metallic 013 Anniversary Light Blue

To the OP there are 15AE dlc vouchers for sale on eBay, that's where I got mine.

photonrider and Bluesman81977 like this.
  5. Theodosis

Theodosis

I Do my best Συρακούσες - Νύχτα.jpg

Attached Files:

ONevermind and Castrol96 like this.
  6. JKgo

JKgo

..........Okay so what's your question??:confused:

photonrider and hall90 like this.
  7. Castrol96

Castrol96

8. Skydance

Skydance

Thanks for the photos, but what's the point of this exercise? A lot of us have the 15AE cars, and have had them for almost a year (come the 6th)...

9. Bluesman81977

Bluesman81977

Nice. Is the anniversary deep blue the color the downloadable cars come in? I was also wondering if it takes away our paint if we use it.

10. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

I guess so, but when you use the color, it stays.
    Unlike GT5, use a color and loose a color, in GT6 it is, get a color, always have that color.

photonrider, hall90 and Bluesman81977 like this.
  11. Bluesman81977

Bluesman81977

Thats funny that we get colors for seasonals and we still have to pay to lpaint our cars. Lol! As my dad would say, it's better than a sharp stick in the eye. ;)

12. Dagger311

Dagger311

As others have said, you can't get them without a code. Check eBay, Amazon, and any game-specific websites that allow you to sell things.

13. Dagger311

Dagger311

Good pictures, wrong section of the forums.

Try making a gallery under the appropriate section in photomode.

14. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

Funny or not, the only paying, is virtual, got the color, you pay the credits you won.
    So win a paint at seasonals? then you also win the credits for the bronze/silver and gold(yes you get all prices, you got gold for the paint, and then also all credits for that event.)

The only real payments are the vouchers to get the special 15th annivers colors.
    Problem rising is, people payed extra money for the special 15th anniversary pre-order.
    and now suddenly, the codes are released for everybody to buy.
    So the "special" is gone.
    Gamers will and have problems with that, they feel betrayed by Polyphony.
    But that is allready discussed.

What i don't understand is, why is the "special" special anniversary only available in asia?
    You can import, but then again, why only asia?( It said so on several websites at the time (december 2013))
    \edit (also that special black M4, only for asian gt6 players)
    GT6_Collectors_Pack_PIX.jpg

cbarbosa and Bluesman81977 like this.
  15. Theodosis

Theodosis

I p
    i posted to see this

16. daan

daan Moderator

Threads merged.

17. Theodosis

Theodosis

I mean in the gt6 no the anniversary edition so what's the color like 15th anniversary?

18. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Bolded part: I didn't pay any extra money for my 15th Anniversary pre-order. I gave Gamestop my $60.00 (regular price for games here in the U.S.) for the pre-order and picked it up upon release, no extra money paid. The voucher for the codes was inside the package.

KinLM and dddsprayshop like this.
  19. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

;) That's why i wrote people, and not everybody that did the pre-order.;)
    But a question.
    There is/was the 15th anniversary edition and the normal edition.
    Both had vouchers.
    the 15th anniversary was the pre-order and had all the 15th anniversary cars, lots of paints
    and 1 million credits, racesuit and some more.

The normal edition had only vouchers for some of the 15th Anniversary cars.
    No paints, no race suit, no credits.
    I suppose that version was cheaper in the US.:confused:

There was about €10 or €15 difference here, the normal version was cheaper, but had less vouchers.

yeah, just checked, preorder full edition was €69.99
    Normal version was € 59.99

WAIT, It is exact 1 year ago that i got my edition, on 5 december 2013
    and the release was on 6december 2013.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  20. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Ah, my misunderstanding then. My apologies. :)

dddsprayshop likes this.
  21. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

;) No need to apologize.
    We are human, posting does not show emotions or sounds, and lots of text can deform the point of the text, so misunderstanding happens a lot.
    It is just a friendly conversation.:cheers:

Ontopic, sorry to ask again.
    Two versions of GT6, the 15th anniversary pre-order with all goodies(vouchers), and the standard GT6 with 1 or 2 goodies(vouchers).
    In the US they were/are both the same price?

photonrider likes this.
  22. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

I believe they were the same price here in the States. I recall seeing them at the same price at various retailers and I'm pretty sure a friend of mine paid the same price for his standard version as I did with the Anniversary Edition.

dddsprayshop likes this.
  23. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

Okay then, then you were lucky, or your friend was ripped off.:cool: ( or you are smart, and your... noo no no, i'm not going there.):D just a little joke.

24. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Well, I'm pretty sure now that I just did some checking, both versions were the same price in all of NA. The Anniversary Edition was just a pre-order exclusive. In other words, you got the extra content by pre-ordering, not by paying more. There was never a price difference between the two here. So yea, no one was lucky or ripped off. :tup: As a matter of fact, my local Gamestop here still had copies of the Anniversary Edition like a month or so after release. People were just going in and buying it without having to preorder because there was so many left. So in hindsight, there was no need for me to even pre-order. Just not a big demand for it in the city where I live. The gaming community here is more into the shooter games.

dddsprayshop likes this.
  25. GBO Possum

GBO Possum Premium

A reasonable approximation is GT METALLIC 003-C, as shown in the photo below.

The car closest to the camera is the Anniversary car. This Alpine A110 1600S '72 is available in Bleu Alpine, which is a lighter shade of blue.

GT6 Screen Shot 12:15:14, 2.01 PM.png

photonrider and PapaGnr like this.
  26. photonrider

photonrider

[​IMG]

To find a color that's close it has got to be a metallic since it is a metallic to begin with.
    Much like color-matching house paint, if it's a satin finish, then it's got to be matched in a satin and not an eggshell or semi-gloss.
    The closest I've found is Olympe (close to the deep blue anni. color) but it yet lacks the degree of sheen that the anniversary deep blue has. There may be others even closer.

I pre-ordered my game so got a whack of stuff including extra colors, other gear, etc.

P.S. GTAuto is refusing to paint my Clix. I'm going to kill the manager. Or even worse - get him fired.

Theodosis likes this.