HTR Tuning Messages 219 England Messages htrap_5000 Feb 22, 2014 #1 I was looking to rename my tuning company, but I wanted it to be the same with my username.
Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Feb 22, 2014 #2 HTR Tuning I was looking to rename my tuning company, but I wanted it to be the same with my username. Click to expand... You want to change your username or your tuning company name? To change your username you need to become a Premium member of GTP. You can then PM @Jordan and request the name change.
HTR Tuning I was looking to rename my tuning company, but I wanted it to be the same with my username. Click to expand... You want to change your username or your tuning company name? To change your username you need to become a Premium member of GTP. You can then PM @Jordan and request the name change.