How complete is your GT3

Currently I completed the beginner league, and the European, Japanese, American, FF, Type R and Evolution cups in Amateur. I have B and A licenses.

I sort worked with my brother to get 100% in Gran Turismo 3 and I managed to get all golds on licenses but man S License just makes my brain freeze kinda like Windows 95 :'(
That means I didn't managed to complete it all, I think I did the very 1st test but 2nd one could not do :(

I sort of worked with my brother to get 100% in Gran Turismo 3 and I managed to get all GOLDS on licenses but man S License just makes my brain freeze kinda like Windows 95 :(
That means I didn't managed to complete it all, I think I did the very 1st test but 2nd one could not do :(

At least you got GOLD on those licenses. I could only get a GOLD license on B-1:crazy:. I had 8 percent of the game complete (hey I had 30.8 percent on GT4...) when my memory card corrupted!!! :ill:. Now I have to start over, I want to finish GT4 first, so GT3 is sitting on my desk collecting dust for now.

Last edited:
I recently got the I-B license (ALL my tests were passed with bronze in EVERY license so far but I'll get the golds after getting 100%)
I have every race for free, B and A licenses completed as well as world league in amateur, german touring car cup and GT all stars.

I could no longer put up with GT5, so I started a new game in GT3 last week and I'm having a lot of fun, especially since I'm playing it with my DFGT.

I'm about 5% right now. Don't think I'll try to gold the licenses.

I was in a similar situation, I was so sick of GT4 I finally decided to play this game, it's a million times better than GT4. My favourite games are GT3, and R: Racing Evolution. I'm bored of GT4.

I have about 57% now and Beginner&amateur leagues complete, plus part of professional. I have all licenses except super and rally. Currently on All stars in professional, quite insane (150 laps in total) but I know FGT will be longer.

Came very close to beating GT3 way back in the day. Was a kid though, so S license (and all gold licenses obviously) eluded me. Tempting to go back and play it again as it's the most fun GT imho.

I have been revisiting Gran Turismo 3 a lot lately, and gained about 2% with 10 or mor races. I am now at 76% and achieved the monster Mazda 787B at 75%. I only have Professional races and endurance races left to conquer. I am closer to 100% in GT3 than I am in the other titles.

I recommend for everyone who started playing the game (again or for the first time) to gain Rally license as soon as possible, rally events are a blast! Just buy an STI\EVO of your choice, slightly mod it and have fun! It's a little costly, probably around ~100k credits required, car price included, but it's totally worth it! The prizes are high (5k for 2 lap races, 10k for 3-lappers and 20k for 5 laps) and once you compleate all 3 races on a track you get a rally car which is nearly fully moded, you can only increase its power by adding bigger turbocharger.

I've just restarted the game, and so far I have the B and A licenses (got all golds on B for the MX-5 so I didn't have to buy a starting car). The races I've done are Sunday Cup, Clubman Cup, Beg. FR Challenge, Lightweight K Cup, Beg. 80's Sports Car Cup and Beg. Turbo Sports Models. My goal in this playthrough is to complete the game with as little cars bought as possible (2, right?).

95.6% cbf doing the formula championship and that...I'm just going to all the other championships and earning al 4 cars in them 

Completed all of the simulation mode events now, so I'm golding the licenses. I got B A IB and IA golded, plus the first 2 S tests, but how on earth do you do the third one with the miata?

My GT career started with GT5P! Having done just about everything I wanted to do in GT5, I bought a second-hand PS2 slim. Made a start on GT4, found it a bit cumbersome, heard some good comments about GT3, bought a second-hand copy and so started playing it for the FIRST time about three weeks ago. Have A and B licenses and just finished Beginner this morning (I'm retired).

GT3 seems to me to be, well, focused. Easy to find your way around, no fat in it, reasonable graphics, handling is FUN (you can do great powerslides), track selection small but good, same with cars.

I can understand people who reckon it's the best GT.

Anyway, it will be a while before I get beyond Beginner as I'm now going back in time further to play GT1 for the first time!

Latest Posts

Back