how did I win Mercedes CLK GTR ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rodney007
  • 3 comments
  • 3,305 views
Messages
47
Messages
NZ_rodney007
First time I logged online I got it as a gift car, p.s Its very quick and is mint to drive stock with no aids!!!

I had only nascar and FGT on a and b spec left.
 
I believe you win it for golding the AMG Intermediate Challenge in the Special Events hall.
 
I thought that was the CLK Touring Car you win there?

I do not know I blasted through them with silver across the board on the first try and have not gone back for gold yet. I do have both the CLK Touring car and the CLK GTR both are great cars especially the GTR. It takes some serious car to hang with that one.
 
Definitely the GTR. I won it on the weekend.
 
Back